Forums

Post has published by macvirii
  • Participant

My first try with just some of the keywords I want to try… I found an NPC with responses not in the wiki (or on the net that I was aware): Arito (Ankrahmun bartender)

New keyword: Special

Special -> I don’t think our city offers anything that special. Well, save for embalming fluids perhaps. Our alchemists and priests have perfected it.

He is responding to

Warehouse/wares
    Equipment
    Sell xxxx
    stuff

but I think it’s a bartender NPC default responses so I don’t think it’s something really new.

Arito known keywords (besides quest, some must be a little outdated I was only searching for new ones):

job -> I am the owner of this tavern.
    tavern -> This tavern is called the ‘Old Scarab’s Shell’.

name -> My name is Arito.
    time -> It is exactly XX:XX.
    pharaoh -> Blessed be our saviour.
    tibianus -> A foolish king who resides over foolish mortals.

army -> Our army is strong and unyielding.
    ferumbras -> This servant of evil won’t even dare to enter our city and to call the wrath of our pharaoh upon him.
    arena -> In the arena life challenges death. Death will be victorious in the end, but in the meantime there is much for the living to learn in preparation.
    excalibug -> Our pharaoh does not have any use for such a weapon. Powerful though it may be, it is nothing compared to his divine power.
    thais -> Thais is the capital of an insolent realm. Its people embrace life without understanding the alternative.
    tibia -> Why, this is our world of course.
    carlin -> Carlin is the twin sister of Thais. Another city that has not found the true path yet.

news/rumors -> I’ve heard some blasphemous adventurers have excavated one of the ancient burial sites in the desert.
    darama -> This is our continent. Ankrahmun is its biggest and most marvelous city.
    darashia -> A city of the lost.
    daraman -> I know little about his heretic teachings.
    ankrahmun/city -> Our city is a marvel. It is the envy of the whole world.
    pharaoh/arkhothep -> Our pharaoh is our father, shepherd and teacher.
    mortality -> Mortality keeps us from finding our way to ascension.

ascension -> For us mortals ascension is but a distant dream.
    Akh’rah Uthun -> The Akh’rah Uthun is what constitutes our self.
    Akh -> The Akh is our body, both in death and in life.

undead/undeath -> Undeath is a blessing.
    Rah -> The Rah is our lifeforce. It is the source of our inner light.
    uthun -> The Uthun is what we learn and remember.
    mourn -> Mortality is a curse. That is why mortals have to be mourned.

arena -> The arena is located close to the centre of Ankrahmun.
    palace -> The residence of our beloved pharaoh can be found to the south of the arena.
    temple -> The temple is to the east, not far from the shore.

Special -> I don’t think our city offers anything that special. Well, save for embalming fluids perhaps. Our alchemists and priests have perfected it.

• A password will be emailed to you.