Forums

Post has published by Poojael
  • Participant

18:47 Zergashano [420]: rumours
    18:47 Dane: I heard that the town is mostly built out of wood. The inhabitants nearly stubbed all their forests. …
    18:47 Dane: … That must be the reason why the Carlin traders are so interested in getting there. They sense gold in selling wood.
    18:47 Dane: A sailor told me a story about female raiders. He said they can talk to the beasts that live in the wilderness of the north. …
    18:47 Dane: … The wolves and bears protect them and tear their foes into pieces if they order them to. If you ask me, this is just gossip.
    18:47 Dane: The people talk about a huge mountain of ice, several hundreds of metres thick located in the centre of the main Ice Island.
    18:47 Dane: I heard something about the fauna of the Ice Islands. The people tattle about birds that don’t fly but swim!!! Isn’t that ridiculous?!?!
    18:47 Dane: I heard something about the barbarian tribes, who live on the newly discovered Ice Islands, that are called ‘raiders’. The mightiest of them is headed by a shaman witch. There are rumours that she is immortal.
    18:47 Dane: Some citizens from Venore settled on one of the islands in the North. I heard stories about exotic products they are gathering from their hunts.
    18:47 Dane: A week ago an old drunkard mumbled something about hairy elephants!! I wonder who’s telling all that weird stuff. I never met someone who was in the North and returned to the main continent.
    18:47 Dane: Have you heard about the natives of the Ice Islands? It sounds very confusing to me. …
    18:47 Dane: … I mean there are barbarians and barbarians, some are good, the others not. One call themselves ‘Norsir’ the others ‘Raiders’, but actually they are all the same.

Ciekawe ile takich plotek mają npce ;D (nie jest to wszystko pewnie ale część co mi się na szybkiego udało wyciągnąć)

• A password will be emailed to you.