About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

A Bearded Woman

Transcript of A Bearded Woman

tibiasecrets emblem

A Bearded Woman

Transcript of A Bearded Woman

Player: hi
A Bearded Woman: GET ME OUT OF HERE! NOW!
Player: out / job
A Bearded Woman: I am a great and famous actor! Not a princess, at all. I was only PRETENDING to be a princess. But try explaining that to those stupid pirates.
Player: princess
A Bearded Woman: Me playing a princess was just part of a cunning plan we had.
Player: plan
A Bearded Woman: It was all captain Kid's idea. You see, he hated his name and planned to become known by the name captain Kidnap. ...
A Bearded Woman: All he needed was someone famous to kidnap. ...
A Bearded Woman: Given his men's dismal lack of talent and intelligence that would have been quite a feat. ...
A Bearded Woman: We knew each other from a few scams we did together in the past, so he contacted me. ...
A Bearded Woman: I was to impersonate the famous Princess Lumelia. You know, the one everyone was looking for. ...
A Bearded Woman: That would show his men and the other pirates what a great kidnapper he was. ...
A Bearded Woman: He promised me that I would become his second in command and lead a wonderful life of plundering, robbing and pillaging. ...
A Bearded Woman: So I agreed to impersonate the Princess for a while and it worked fine at first. ...
A Bearded Woman: He returned with me dressed as the Princess from a raid on his own and was instantaneously the hero of the day for his men. ...
A Bearded Woman: Things went bad when they decided to have a victory party. ...
A Bearded Woman: As far as I could make out from the mumblings of the pirates, Kid lost the key to my cell while relieving himself in the underground river. ...
A Bearded Woman: The fool decided to dive after it .. never to be seen again. ...
A Bearded Woman: When I found out about Kid's demise I tried to convince the pirates it was a hoax, but they just won't believe me!
Player: captain
A Bearded Woman: I'd have been a much better captain then Kid was. I played several captains on stage and I was good! ...
A Bearded Woman: Where Kid longed for the appreciation of his men, I would rule by fear and with an iron fist!
Player: kidnap
A Bearded Woman: Ah kidnapping is so much fun. That is, if you're not on the receiving end. ...
A Bearded Woman: It's easy money and you have a chance to frighten and torture someone who can't fight back!
Player: Kid
A Bearded Woman: He was always a fool with a heart too soft to become a feared pirate.
Player: stage / actor
A Bearded Woman: Stage acting was a waste of my immense talent. Not only am I a born leader, my talent is more profitable when it is used for conning people.
Player: scams
A Bearded Woman: The more stupid the people are, the easier it is to con them. ...
A Bearded Woman: And the poorer they are the less means they have to get revenge. Har Har! ...
A Bearded Woman: So I make sure I ruin those I scam. Then they have other things to worry about than getting revenge on me.
Player: key
A Bearded Woman: The key was lost in the underground river and has probably washed into the seven seas by now! ...
A Bearded Woman: If that stupid Kid hadn't been so obsessed with kidnapping he'd not have sold his ship to buy the most expensive and complicated locks for his cells!
Player: plundering
A Bearded Woman: As long as we stick to undefended coastal towns we can make an easy fortune. Har Har! ...
A Bearded Woman: As soon as I get out of here I'll finally become a pirate captain on my own. I don't need Captain Kid
Player: pirate
A Bearded Woman: In a just world, I would be captain of a grand ship, ...
A Bearded Woman: those pirates out there would now be my minions, and we would brave the seas and become the terror of the coastal towns! ...
A Bearded Woman: If only our plan had worked!
Player: ship
A Bearded Woman: Captain Kid sold his ship to buy pointless things like those insanely expensive locks for the cell doors. ...
A Bearded Woman: He said the canoes would do for a while. ...
A Bearded Woman: I got the impression he was not overly sad to part with the ship because he was known to suffer a lot from seasickness.
Player: cell
A Bearded Woman: If you find some way to release me I might even let you live as reward! So you'd better do your best or I'll kill you!
Player: reward
A Bearded Woman: You obviously don't know who it is you are talking to! I will become the most feared pirate ever and you dare to ask me for a reward?
Player: rot
A Bearded Woman: YOU .. YOU .. You are as good as dead! I will get you! Do you hear me? I will have your head! On a platter!
Player: name
A Bearded Woman: How dare you? I left to rot in this dirty cell and you have nothing better to do than chit chat?
Player: bye
A Bearded Woman: Get me out now or I'll kill you!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.