About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

A Confused Frog

Transcript of A Confused Frog

tibiasecrets emblem

A Confused Frog

Transcript of A Confused Frog

Player: Assistant
A Confused Frog: I don't want to be an assistant anymore. Ribbit. I just want my dream pond.
Player: Kiss
A Confused Frog: Errr... I'd rather not. Don't take it personally.
Player: Magic
A Confused Frog: Magic, pah. Ribbit. I don't need magic. I just want some flies, actually. Ribbit.
Player: Job
A Confused Frog: I used to be Eclesius' assistant! Argh! Then - ribbit - one of his crazy experimental spells backfired and hit me. That's when I lost my job I guess. Ribbit.
Player: Name
Confused Frog: Well... ribbit... my name is Turian. But that doesn't really matter anymore.
Player: Demon
A Confused Frog: That demon is called ribbit. Erm, no, I mean Samael. He is one REALLY annoyed demon overlord, but we get along okay. Not sure if I'd let him out of there though. Ribbit.
Player: Samael
A Confused Frog: Yep, he told me one day that that was his name. In the tone of voice that makes your ears almost explode and singes your hair.
Player: Frog
A Confused Frog: You know... being a frog isn't that bad. Ribbit. I don't want to be a human again. I just wish I could get out of this cage and live by a lovely little pond.
Player: Ribbit
A Confused Frog: Yeah, you said it. Ribbit. Told you, being a frog isn't that bad, see.
Player: Eclesius
A Confused Frog: That old fool! He should be locked up with his weird theories and ideas and forced to study some serious magic! Rrrribbit!
Player: Pond
A Confused Frog: I like the pond north of Thais. It's a really cosy place. Not just for humans, but especially for frogs. Ribbit.
Player: Bye
A Confused Frog: Take care. Ribbit.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.