About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

A Wrinkled Bonelord

Transcript of A Wrinkled Bonelord

tibiasecrets emblem

A Wrinkled Bonelord

Transcript of A Wrinkled Bonelord

Player: hi
A Wrinkled Bonelord: What's this? An optically challenged entity called Player. How fascinating!
Player: job / fascinating
A Wrinkled Bonelord: I'm the great librarian of this library of a once great city.
Player: librarian
A Wrinkled Bonelord: So much knowledge was lost in the great wars when we had to retreat to hidden places beneath the surface ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Most of our data storages are lost and so are the means to read or recreate some of them ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: We had to use the primitive storage form of books to recreate some of the lost knowledge. In the past, we used far more advanced forms of storage ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Such as bound spirits but also means your puny brain would never be able to comprehend.
Player: library
A Wrinkled Bonelord: It's a fine library, isn't it? All this knowledge! All those books!
Player: books
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Our books are written in 469, of course you can't understand them.
Player: 469
A Wrinkled Bonelord: The language of my kind. Superior to any other language and only to be spoken by entities with enough eyes to blink it.
Player: language
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Our language is beyond comprehension by your lesser beings. It heavily relies on mathemagic ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Your brain is not suited for the mathemagical processing necessary to understand our language ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: To decipher even our most basic texts, it would need a genius that can calculate numbers within seconds in his brain.
Player: eyes
A Wrinkled Bonelord: You pitiful two-eyed creatures. In our eyes, you look weird. It is pathetic how much you depend on hands and legs ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Since we bonelords have more eyes than any creature in the world, it is obvious that you can determine the value of a species by the number of its eyes.
Player: Our
A Wrinkled Bonelord: The world is full of inferior species. Once, our race ruled the whole world, but then the gods destroyed our empire ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: But our race is proficient in the return from death. One day we will rise again, that's for sure!
Player: city
A Wrinkled Bonelord: This city is nothing but a pale shadow compared to the cities of the past. Our race was forced to retreat to such insignificant underground outposts after the wars.
Player: wars
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Our race has fought many wars in the past and has won most of them. Sometimes, though, it takes only one loss to bring a race down ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: All the more if the gods you are fighting for, turn out to be traitors.
Player: bonelord
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Our race is very old. Over the time, we have been given many different names by other races ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: The term bonelord sticks to us for quite a while now ...
A Wrinkled Bonelord: In our language the name of our race is not fixed but a complex formula, and as such it always changes for the subjective viewer.
Player: name
A Wrinkled Bonelord: I'm 486486 and NOT 'Blinky' as some people called me ... before they died. So don't ... confuse your numbers, as my kind says.
Player: Blinky
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Interesting how foolish you are. Take this and see how long you'll last.
Player: numbers
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Numbers are essential. They are the secret behind the scenes. If you are a master of mathematics, you are a master over life and death.
Player: death
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Yes, yes, I'll kill you soon enough, now let me continue my investigations about you.
Player: 0
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Go and wash your eyes for using this obscene number!
Player: ab'dendriel
A Wrinkled Bonelord: I heard that elves moved in upstairs.
Player: god
A Wrinkled Bonelord: They will mourn the day they abandoned us.
Player: minotaurs
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Their mages are so close to the truth. Closer than they know and closer than it's good for them.
Player: orcs
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Noisy pests.
Player: excalibug
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Only inferior species need weapons.
Player: tibia
A Wrinkled Bonelord: It's 1, not 'Tibia', silly.
Player: cyclops
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Ugliness incarnated. Only one eye! Imagine that! How horrible!
Player: humans
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Good tools to work with ... once they are dead, that is.
Player: elves
A Wrinkled Bonelord: These fools and their superstitious life cult don't understand anything of importance.
Player: bye / farewell
A Wrinkled Bonelord: Wait right there. I'll eat you right after writing down what I found out.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.