About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Alkestios

Transcript of Alkestios

tibiasecrets emblem

Alkestios

Transcript of Alkestios

Player: hi / hello
Alkestios: Nature's blessing, traveller! May you not be affected by any sinister force.
Player: Ab'Dendriel
Alkestios: It's a place full of life, huge trees, lush plants and various animals. I visit it now and then because I feel very comfortable there.
Player: Aurita
Alkestios: She's a beautiful mermaid, dwelling in the warm waters at Feyrist's shores. She stole Taegen's heart.
Player: Benevola
Alkestios: She's a druid and very concerned with nature's balance. She is taking care of the animals around here, especially starving wolves. Besides you and some elves in Ab'Dendriel, she is the only mortal who knows about my true nature.
Player: book
Alkestios: It was a good idea to outwit the poachers with the faked book. Well done!
Player: Carlin / Edron / Thais / Venore / Darashia
Alkestios: It's a place full of stone buildings and people. I heard it is called a town. But I'm still not sure which purpose it serves.
Player: darama
Alkestios: I guess it's a desert.
Player: deer
Alkestios: Outside of our secret realm my siblings and I can't keep our true shape. If we want to travel other parts of the world, we must take over the bodies of animals. But we are causing them no harm and we just take control if necessary.
Player: dreams
Alkestios: There is far more to dreams than mortal beings are aware of. They possess some kind of magical power, ancient and mysterious. I shouldn't tell you too much about it, but I can tell you that the fae are closely linked to this power.
Player: dwarves / dwarfs
Alkestios: We know them, yes. Their dreams are different from those of elves and humans. Somehow graver and more grounded.
Player: elves / elfes
Alkestios: They inhabit Ab'Dendriel and live in close touch with nature. Their dreams are mostly serene and suffused with light.
Player: energy
Alkestios: It is rather subversive, so most creatures won't sense it ... yet. But its corrosive power has already begun to affect my kind and our hidden realm in unpleasant ways. I hope, I will find someone who can help us.
Player: fae
Alkestios: Some call us nature spirits or peri but we prefer the term fae. Most of us are rather reclusive and live peaceful lives in our secret realm. We only leave it in order to protect our home. ...
Alkestios: We tend to be secretive about our true nature, but I guess there was once an elven sage who visited our realm and put his experiences down on paper. There might be a book about the fae in the library of Ab'Dendriel.
Player: Feyrist
Alkestios: It is a secret, hidden place. Just few mortals get permission to enter it. A long time ago, we learned how to hide our realm from the outside world. Only if you gain our trust I will tell you how to reach it.
Player: human
Alkestios: They inhabit these huge places filled with stone buildings. They call them towns, I guess. Some of them are cheerful and well-meaning, others are wicked and cruel. Their traits and attitudes vary greatly - and so do their dreams.
Player: Ikassis
Alkestios: She's one of my sisters. I guess she took over the body of a snake.
Player: job
Alkestios: I have no idea what you mean by this word.
Player: Kazordoon
Alkestios: You are talking about the nearby mountains, I assume. I have never been there but I know it is the home of the dwarves.
Player: kind / siblings
Alkestios: We call ourselves the fae. Some name us nature spirits or peri but we prefer the former term. Most of us are rather reclusive and live peaceful lives in our secret realm. We only leave it in order to protect our home. ...
Alkestios: As we tend to be secretive about our true nature I'm afraid I can't tell you more.
Player: Maelyrra
Alkestios: She is one of the fae queens of Feyrist.
Player: mission / quest / task
Alkestios: Thank you again for your support, human being.
Player: name
Alkestios: My name is Alkestios - which is also the name of a beautiful day lily if you wonder. That's because my true form is a bit more filigree than this cervine body.
Player: news / rumors / rumours
Alkestios: Something is happening to this world - something baleful and sinister.
Player: Oramond / Krailos / Rathleton
Alkestios: I have never heard of this place.
Player: protect
Alkestios: I can sense a kind of dark energy lately. It is pervading this world, more and more every day. Yet I don't know where it arises from nor what we could do to dispel it.
Player: realm
Alkestios: We call it Feyrist and it is a secret, hidden place. Just few mortals get permission to enter it. A long time ago, we learned how to hide our realm from the outside world. Only if you gain our trust I will tell you how to reach it.
Player: Roshamuul
Alkestios: This is a dark and dangerous place. It is full of terrible monsters and made of nightmares - literally.
Player: sinister
Alkestios: I can sense a kind of dark energy lately. It is pervading this world, more and more every day. Yet I don't know where it arises from nor what we could do to dispel it.
Player: Taegen
Alkestios: He's one of my brethren, a faun. He preferred not to leave Feyrist - mainly because of Aurita, I assume.
Player: Talila
Alkestios: She is a pixies living in Feyrist.
Player: Tibia
Alkestios: This is the world we are living in - you and me and all children of nature.
Player: time
Alkestios: Time is fluent, traveller.
Player: Tooth Fairy
Alkestios: She's one of my sisters and took over a white seagull. The last time I talked to her she seemed worried.
Player: Valindara
Alkestios: She is a swan maiden and lives in Feyrist.
Player: bye / farewell
Alkestios: May your path always be even.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.