About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Ashtamor

Transcript of Ashtamor

tibiasecrets emblem

Ashtamor

Transcript of Ashtamor

Player: hi
Ashtamor: Welcome, Player, wanderer between the worlds.
Player: wanderer / job
Ashtamor: I consider myself as a guide, a guardian for the souls who transcend the border to another world.
Player: another world / death
Ashtamor: Does it mean anything than losing your weak physical shell? And isn't the true power in the universe rather mental than physical?
Player: zarganash
Ashtamor: In a time when even death was young, the caverns of Zarganash were a place, where the souls of the dead rested for a while before they passed into the great beyond. ...
Ashtamor: Over the course of aeons, the caverns of Zarganash became a vast plane, filled with lost souls and far more powerful entities. ...
Ashtamor: Zarganash is a part of the Netherworld, the place where souls of sentient beings go after death. But it is not completely congruent with the Netherworld, it is just a part of this vast and mysterious realm.
Player: soul
Ashtamor: The essence of life, source of your very self. While the body is in space and time, the soul exists in time only.
Player: body
Ashtamor: Is the mind a creation of the body, or the body an invention of the mind?
Player: life
Ashtamor: Life is nothing but a pre-stage for the eternity of death.
Player: gods
Ashtamor: Once you leave your mortal shell, you'll become one with the gods.
Player: name
Ashtamor: What's a name worth in your eyes? And more important: Does the choice of your name decide your fate? Perhaps we will never know.
Player: thais
Ashtamor: Thais needs to be cleansed by fire just like Venore!
Player: venore
Ashtamor: You come to this world naked, and you leave it this way. So there's no need to save your money, especially in a place like Venore.
Player: elves
Ashtamor: Elves have a strange relation to death. I don't know what they are up to but we should stay wary.
Player: dwarfs / dwarves
Ashtamor: Dwarfs live unhealthily long and its difficult to burn them to ashes. This is suspicious.
Player: monster
Ashtamor: Oh yes, monsters can grant you a passage to the afterlife also, but it's not a comfortable trip.
Player: carlin
Ashtamor: It seems less rotten than most other cities, but still purification would do no harm.
Player: buy / sell / offer / stuff / equipment / ware / goods
Ashtamor: I'm offering vases and amphoras, the perfect vessel for all kinds of dusty remains. Ask me for a trade if you're interested.
Player: help
Ashtamor: What help could I offer apart from guidance? Would you like me to help you to transcend the border to the afterlife?
Player: king
Ashtamor: Kings, queens ... I've seen them come and go. Everything fades, even the glory and wealth of the richest.
Player: thanks
Ashtamor: 'Thank you' ... Words I rarely hear these days. Let me know when you need help again, Player.
Player: crematory
Ashtamor: Such an ugly word for this wonderful place. It's a door, a portal to a better world.
Player: time
Ashtamor: It's 4:38 am now, but the true question is: How much time is left?
Player: guide
Ashtamor: You seem exceptionally healthy. It will still take many years until you'll need my guidance.
Player: fire
Ashtamor: The purging force of fire ... it helps to free souls and its smoke helps them to find their way to another world.
Ashtamor: What help could I offer apart from guidance? Would you like me to help you to transcend the border to the afterlife?
Player: yes
Ashtamor: Are you sure? You might not be able to come back, consider that!
Player: yes
Ashtamor: Hmm... seems you are not ready yet to let go.
Player: birth
Ashtamor: Birth might be the beginning but death is certainly not the end.
Player: trade
Ashtamor: Yes, it's a wise idea not to leave the choice of your future vessel to chance. Have a look.
Player: afterlife
Ashtamor: No one really knows what awaits us beyond. Although there are some old stories about the Netherworld.
Player: Netherworld
Ashtamor: It is the place where the dead end up. Some sages believe, that it is located below the world of the living. ...
Ashtamor: Personally, I think it rather lies within another dimension so that terms like above or beneath are inappropriate to describe it. There are some rumours that the descent to the Netherworld is difficult yet possible for those still living.
Player: slim
Ashtamor: This man is so old and looks so unhealthy that I expect him to become my customer every day.
Player: ironeye
Ashtamor: At least his temper brought me some customers.
Player: cemetery
Ashtamor: It would be a shame to let worms do the work that is meant to be done by cleansing fire.
Player: death
Ashtamor: Does it mean anything than losing your weak physical shell? And isn't the true power in the universe rather mental than physical?
Player: No
Ashtamor: Come back when you have changed your mind, wanderer.
Player: bye
Ashtamor: See you again, Player ... sooner or later, more or less alive.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.