About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Avar Tar

Transcript of Avar Tar

tibiasecrets emblem

Avar Tar

Transcript of Avar Tar

Player: hi
Avar Tar: Greetings, fellow traveller Norghin!
Player: army
Avar Tar: Wherever the army fails, a hero like me is needed.
Player: base
Avar Tar: In order to get the demon outfit, you have to prove yourself worthy, Norghin. Finish the annihilator quest and you will receive the demon base outfit.
Player: bonelord language
Avar Tar: 29639 46781! 9063376290 3222011 677 80322429 67538 14805394, 6880326 677 63378129 337011 72683 149630 4378! 453 639 578300 986372 2953639! I know it's rather short, but still, this poem I like best.
Player: carlin
Avar Tar: I saved the women there once or twice.
Player: demon
Avar Tar: Demons know and fear my name! It's not always easy to be a hero, you know?
Player: excalibug
Avar Tar: I am sure it's hidden in a vault of the Nightmare Knights beneath the Plains of Havoc. I'm planning an expedition to go there and to rout out the Ruthless Seven, but I have to save the world first.
Player: falcon
Avar Tar: The Order of the Falcon, a quest for true chivalric virtues indeed! Unfortunately the order has all but disappeared long before my time. ...
Avar Tar: Their stronghold is still intact, however, just head north from Edron. But be careful, something is not right with the place.
Player: Ferumbras
Avar Tar: I fought him several times, sometimes he killed me, sometimes I killed him. I'd say we are even right now, but I'm getting better and more powerful each day.
Player: helmet
Avar Tar: In order to get the helmet of the demon outfit, you have to prove yourself worthy, Norghin. Finish the demon oak quest and you will receive the demon outfit's helmet.
Player: hero
Avar Tar: I think I'm the greatest hero in Tibia, but my humility forbids me to make an issue out of it.
Player: job / traveller
Avar Tar: I'm a professional hero.
Player: king / Tibianus
Avar Tar: I'm on a quest for the Thaian king ... as usual.
Player: magic
Avar Tar: I had to master the magic of all 4 vocations for one of the quests.
Player: name
Avar Tar: I'm Avar Tar, slayer of monsters, saviour of princesses, and defender of the weak.
Player: news / rumors / rumours
Avar Tar: There is a great evil lurking beneath this isle ... and beneath the Plains of Havoc, and in the ancient necropolis, and beneath the Ghostlands ... well, basically everywhere.
Player: orshabaal
Avar Tar: Don't be afraid! As long as I stand guard here, the beast won't reach the town!
Player: outfit
Avar Tar: I'm tired of all these young unskilled wannabe heroes. Every Tibian can show his skills or actions by wearing a special outfit. To prove oneself worthy of the demon outfit, this is how it goes: ...
Avar Tar: The base outfit will be granted for completing the annihilator quest, which isn't much of a challenge nowadays, in my opinion. Anyway ...
Avar Tar: The shield however will only be granted to those adventurers who have finished the demon helmet quest. ...
Avar Tar: Well, the helmet is for those who really are tenacious and have hunted down all 6666 demons and finished the demon oak as well. ...
Avar Tar: Are you interested?
Player: no
Avar Tar: I tire of you little pranksters trying to waste my time.
Player: quest
Avar Tar: I'm so tired of quests. I solved them all, most of them several times!
Player: Rookgaard
Avar Tar: Rookgaard is full of memories of my first heroic accomplishments ...
Avar Tar: I heard that after all these years, the minotaur mage there refuses to leave his room as he is still afraid of me.
Player: ruthless seven
Avar Tar: Oh, come on. Let the noobs take care of them. Call me if they are fourteen or so.
Player: shield
Avar Tar: In order to get the shield of the demon outfit, you have to prove yourself worthy, Norghin. Finish the demon helmet quest and you will receive the shield.
Player: Sword of Fury
Avar Tar: Ah, my trusty old sword. I left it on Rookgaard years ago when I left for the main continent.
Player: thais
Avar Tar: If I had time, I would restore peace in this once proud city, but there's too much to do before I can start that quest.
Player: tibia
Avar Tar: I've seen it all and done it all ... at least twice.
Player: time
Avar Tar: It's 12:00 am right now.
Player: Triangle of Terror
Avar Tar: They might be a nice way for weaker heroes to prove their skill.
Player: bye
Avar Tar: See you later, Norghin.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.