About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Benevola

Transcript of Benevola

tibiasecrets emblem

Benevola

Transcript of Benevola

Player: hi / hello
Benevola: Greetings. I hope you are here on a mission for nature!
Player: Alkestios
Benevola: You know his name so I assume you have talked to him. I know how you feel. I was also rather surprised to meet a talking deer. He told me that he's not really an animal. But if you want to learn more, please talk to himself. ...
Benevola: I know a few things about him but I'm not sure what I'm allowed to reveal. Perhaps he will tell you more about himself and the reasons for his presence here.
Player: balance
Benevola: The natural balance is a delicate thing. Greed is its greatest enemy. I do that little that I can do to preserve the balance.
Player: Cruelo
Benevola: I think nothing will ever be able to change this man's attitude. After all, only living things can willingly change for the better and his soul died a long time ago.
Player: elves
Benevola: Many have lost their touch to nature. They have given in to greed and the excuse of necessity. ...
Benevola: Yet, some still know, at least deep in their hearts, what is the right thing to do. This is my hope.
Player: greed
Benevola: The wolves hunt their share until they feel no hunger anymore. Greedy people hunt the deer for its antlers and fur. The lowered deer population leave the wolves starving and aggressive until they become a threat.
Player: hunger
Benevola: As long as many hungry wolves are out there, the deer population cannot recover. Therefore I placed magical traps in the wilderness. ...
Benevola: The traps will recognise any wolf that is starving and then pacify and magically shrink it. ...
Benevola: When you lured a starving wolf into a trap, please bring it to me. I will keep it in suspended animation until the balance is restored.
Player: job
Benevola: I'm a preserver of nature. It's a sad thing, but as so many so-called intelligent beings tamper with nature's balance, it has become necessary to adjust things to maintain the balance.
Player: nature
Benevola: Nature's balance sometimes seems like a myth or unreachable ideal. But we must do our part in keeping the balance because our intelligence gives us this responsibility.
Player: status
Benevola: The wildlife is healthy and vibrant.
Player: white deer
Benevola: There are many stories and legends about the white deer. For sure it is a magnificent beast but this might be its downfall. It's majesty awakes the greed in the hearts of others and greed is balance's greatest enemy.
Player: wolves
Benevola: You might have occasionally encountered a few wolves and probably even fought them. Those are the few wolves that got too hungry and daring so they left their hiding place. ...
Benevola: Most wolves of a population you won't see at all though. They hide in the shadows and hunt by night. You only see them when the hunger drives them out and you will see that hunger makes them ferocious enemies.
Player: mission / wolf
Benevola: Have you captured any wolf?
Player: no
Benevola: Too bad.
Player: bye
Benevola: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.