Forums

Post has published by macvirii
  • This topic has 26 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Anonymous
    Inactive

The bonelord language is very interesting, I have a theory that the books for example You Cannot Even Imagine, Beware of the Bonelords, Acient Races and The Bonelord Threat I to III contains hints on how to solve the language. Its not written in plain view but I belive it holds parts of the key

I started some work / ideas on this theory but I have not been able to prove it 100%,
    Here is a pastebin with my work so far : https://pastebin.com/z6NkgWNt

Reason for my theory is that I think that the solution is in the game and that would be a possible way to preserv the secret.

What do you guys think?

• Participant

Great work, reading now

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Mathheus.
  • Participant

@RestlessDean Great write, I’ll look with more depth on the oncoming days! The premise is really good.

• Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mathheus Thank you, let me know what you think

@Macvirii
    Thank you, its abit chaos in the pastebin but i try to include all the different thinking / possibilities. Most important to have a open mind

I’ve seen alot of theories about the 469 and I admire people trying and thinking. Some use things completely unrelated to ingame things and I do think we should be able to figure it out with ingame things if its possible.

• Anonymous
    Inactive

I posted this and some other theories on reddit before. Not that much response there other than some positive comments.
    I might be completely off or missing some part in the way of thinking trying to move a step closer to the solution if there is one.

Thinking about what the books could tell us, I think that its history or their view on things that happened / future, knowledge they obtained. Abit like in Egypt with the pyramids and things around that

• Participant

I’m looking at some possibilities, for example:

How the displacement of the books in the library might sign something…
    How the numbering of the bookcases on the wiki might not be the best on trying to find an pattern of what is and isn’t on the correct order.

How much the bookshelves with zero books might be something on the entire cypher…

And some other things… let’s see what I can come with in the future (I’m also dedicating some time to npc talking so who knows)

• Participant

Hey guys, how are you? First off im Brazillian so english is not my best language but ill try my best to pass on some of my AWESOME(yes, im that excited) discoveries regarding the Language 469!

I’ve made some big connections between the language 469 and something called Major System, that is used to translate sounds/words to numbers, ive posted all in this pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/KpJ5Hcth

I really think that this may be the way to decypher the language(or at least bring some new perspective!)

• Anonymous
    Inactive

@wiras Hello! I’m working at the moment so just had a quick look thru on the pastebin, I like your idea.
    Will look into it more after work ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a look using the converter

468 = rajiv (lotus flower?)
    486 = jurewicz, raffish, ravage, ravitch, refuge, refugee, refugio

The idea of transforming into a bonelord and asking things, or using beholder equipment is interesting, but I guess some have tested that. I think the NPC dialog could provide us more information

• Participant

Ive made a mistake in the pastebin, the wrinkled bonelord says that his name 486486 and not 468468.

Using 486 we can get refugee as you said, and thats the thing when i said that translating a single word to numbers is easy, converting it back from numbers is almost impossible because a sequence of numbers can mean a lot of things.

For example: Daniel = 125

125 = atonal, daneel, danell, danella, danelle, daniel, daniela, daniele, daniell, daniella, danielle, daniello, danley, danly, dannelly, denial, denlea, denley, dental, donella, donley, donnell, donnelley, donnelly, downhill, dunhill, dunlay, dunley, dunnell, dwinell, ethanol, hudnall, hudnell, o’donnel, o’donnell, odaniel, odneal, odonnel, odonnell, tannahill, tannehill, tennell, thinly, tinley, tinnell, toenail, tonal, tonelli, townley, tunnel, tunnell, widnall, withnail

And thats another thing, if theres any personal name inside a phrase it gets more complicated cause it wont show up in the translator.

Until now i dont think that this is enough proof to say that the major system is used by cipsoft to translate to 469, but maybe if we get to translate any phrase (im between the one posted on the website, the ones from Avar Tar or Knightmare) it can be something.

• Anonymous
    Inactive

@wiras I thought about parts of that before and its an interesting trail. The posts and comments by Cipsoft in 469 language. They must have a “function” to be able to convert normal text to 469 or something similar if it now means something. Starting shorter sentences / comments and work from there

Chayennes response
    -“What about the Beholder language? People are dying to understand it. What you can say about it?”
    -“114514519485611451908304576512282177 ๐Ÿ™‚ 6612527570584 xD”

Avar Tar transcript uses spaces in the poem, if that is a human way to present it or a hint. This poem I searched for popular poems and tested to compare the structure

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.