About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Bunny Bonecrusher

Transcript of Bunny Bonecrusher

tibiasecrets emblem

Bunny Bonecrusher

Transcript of Bunny Bonecrusher

Player: hi
Bunny Bonecrusher: Address me properly, Player!
Player: hail general
Bunny Bonecrusher: Salutations, commoner Player!
Player: commoner
Bunny Bonecrusher: I am the general of the queen's army. I don't have time to explain this concept to you.
Player: army / guard
Bunny Bonecrusher: The army protects the defenceless males of our city. Our elite forces are the Green Ferrets.
Player: city
Bunny Bonecrusher: Our city blends in with the nature surrounding it. Our druids take care of that.
Player: druids
Bunny Bonecrusher: They are our main magic support and play a major role in our battle tactics.
Player: tactics
Bunny Bonecrusher: Our tactic is to kiss.
Player: kiss
Bunny Bonecrusher: K.I.S.S.! Keep It Simple, Stupid! Complicated tactics are too easy to be crushed by a twist of fate.
Player: Green Ferrets
Bunny Bonecrusher: Our elite forces are trained by rangers and druids. In the woods they come a close second to elves.
Player: bonecrusher / sister
Bunny Bonecrusher: Our family has been serving the Carlin army since countless generations!
Player: join army
Bunny Bonecrusher: Sorry, we don't recruit foreigners. Maybe you can join if you prove yourself in a mission for the queen.
Player: mission / quest
Bunny Bonecrusher: Yeah. Entrusting a male with an important quest. Get serious!
Player: tactics
Bunny Bonecrusher: Our tactic is to kiss.
Player: queen
Bunny Bonecrusher: HAIL TO QUEEN ELOISE, OUR NOBLE LEADER!
Player: LEADER
Bunny Bonecrusher: Queen Eloise is a fine leader for our fair town, indeed!
Player: thais
Bunny Bonecrusher: It's just a rotten hideout for drunks and men too lazy to do some serious work.
Player: gods
Bunny Bonecrusher: I worship Banor, the first warrior!
Player: ferumbras
Bunny Bonecrusher: Believe it or not, I killed him two times with my own bow, but some unholy forces rise him again and again.
Player: castle
Bunny Bonecrusher: The castle was not built for defence but as a residence for the royal family.
Player: family / blossom / bambi / busty
Bunny Bonecrusher: She is one of my beloved sisters and serves Carlin as a town guard.
Player: excalibug
Bunny Bonecrusher: I'm sure only a woman has the courage and strength to wield this weapon of myth
Player: armor / cornelia
Bunny Bonecrusher: Cornelia forges the armor for our troops.
Player: ass / fuck / idiot / fag / lunatic / stupid / tyrant / shit / fag
Bunny Bonecrusher: Take this!
Player: banor
Bunny Bonecrusher: He is the idol for all fighting women and a reminder of what a man could become if he jumps over his own shadow!
Player: barbara / fenbala
Bunny Bonecrusher: She is one of the Green Ferrets and one of the queen's bodyguards.
Player: bloodblade
Bunny Bonecrusher: Old man. I can't tell what's worse for the shape of Thais' army.
Player: cemetery / crypt / graveyard
Bunny Bonecrusher: Bah! Just men's tales! Who believes in such rubbish? Perhaps we should put some men there overnight and see what happens. Hehehe!
Player: sell
Bunny Bonecrusher: Are you suggesting I am corruptible?
Player: yes
Bunny Bonecrusher: Take this!
Player: sell
Bunny Bonecrusher: Are you suggesting I am corruptible?
Player: random word
Bunny Bonecrusher: You should be careful with your words!
Player: dogs of war
Bunny Bonecrusher: This is a men's club, mainly busy with bragging and drinking alcohol.
Player: rowenna / weapon
Bunny Bonecrusher: Rowenna is responsible for our troops' supply of weapons.
Player: how are you?
Bunny Bonecrusher: We are in constant training and in perfect health.
Player: job
Bunny Bonecrusher: I am the general of the queen's army. I don't have time to explain this concept to you.
Player: knights of noodles
Bunny Bonecrusher: They are rumoured to be skilled fighters. Then again, in the land of the blind...
Player: report / news
Bunny Bonecrusher: Our reports are only for internal use.
Player: legola
Bunny Bonecrusher: She is a distant cousin of me and my sisters.
Player: monster
Bunny Bonecrusher: We cleared the woods around Carlin of most monsters. But lately, more and more show up again.
Player: subject
Bunny Bonecrusher: Our citizens are lucky to live under the wise rule of our beloved queen!
Player: zathroth
Bunny Bonecrusher: Don't mention the dark one in the city of life!
Player:: bye / farewell
Bunny Bonecrusher: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.