About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Cookie

Transcript of Captain Cookie

tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Cookie

Transcript of Captain Cookie

Player: hi
Captain Cookie: Greetings, daring adventurer. If you need a passage, let me know.
Player: job
Captain Cookie: Until I finally discover the cockaigne, I'll work as a captain of this ship for the explorer's society.
Player: passage
Captain Cookie: I can bring you to our base in Liberty Bay for 400 gold. Is that what you want?
Player: no
Captain Cookie: Maybe another time.
Player: vampire
Captain Cookie: Well, if I was a vampire I guess I'd want all the blood I could get too. So I can't really blame them. Guess they have found their land of blood and honey already.
Player: honey
Captain Cookie: There is little in the world that cannot be improved with honey! I even use honey to style my hair!
Player: yalahar
Captain Cookie: I travelled here, hoping to find the cockaigne. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered I was wrong.
Player: yalahari
Captain Cookie: I wonder what kind of sweets they might prefer.
Player: sweets
Captain Cookie: Sweets are the greatest creation of the gods ever!
Player: explorer's society
Captain Cookie: Isn't it obvious? They are explorers! If someone else but me should ever discover the cockaigne, it will be them! So I'm staying with them!
Player: ab'dendriel
Captain Cookie: Hmm, cookies with sweetened bug milk are so delicious.
Player: venore
Captain Cookie: Venore's sweets are exclusive and incredibly expensive. Once, I spent my whole wage on a night full of cookies and candies.
Player: carlin
Captain Cookie: They have a decent assortment of sweets there.
Player: thais
Captain Cookie: Thais is rather dull and uninteresting when it comes to sweets.
Player: kazordoon
Captain Cookie: Dwarfish sweets taste oddly. And most sorts contain alcohol.
Player: ankrahmun
Captain Cookie: A horrible place. You have no idea how fast chocolate is melting there!
Player: darashia
Captain Cookie: The heat there lets chocolate melt quickly, but their candies made of sand wasp honey are something I could die for!
Player: chocolate
Captain Cookie: I just love chocolate! And honeyed chocolate I like the most!
Player: blood crystal
Captain Cookie: That doesn't sound really tasty.
Player: darama
Captain Cookie: Darama is a strange continent. I traveled there a long time ago in search of the cockaigne.
Player: cockaigne
Captain Cookie: When I heard the story about the cockaigne as a kid, I just knew it must be the truth. A land of milk and honey must exist, and one day I'll find it!
Player: farmine
Captain Cookie: The dwarves and their odd cave systems ...
Player: zao
Captain Cookie: Zao is a continent south-east of Yalahar. Many lizards live there ... Creepy, I tell you!
Player: krailos
Captain Cookie: Krailos is a faraway grassland, inhabited by savage ogres.
Player: issavi
Captain Cookie: A really big city on the continent Kilmaresh. Its architecture is almost as impressive as Yalahar's. The creatures there, even more so.
Player: food
Captain Cookie: I can't help it, I love sweets of any kind!
Player: oramond
Captain Cookie: Well, this is a strange region of Tibia. All that green slime there ... That's not to my taste.
Player: palimuth
Captain Cookie: I don't know much about him. He welcomed me to the city and was quite polite.
Player: roshamuul
Captain Cookie: That's an island east of Darashia. Full of old ruins and unholy, demonic creatures. Brrr.
Player: ship
Captain Cookie: I always dreamt about a ship made of sweets. But honestly I think I could not resist to taste it and would probably shipwreck it.
Player: sugar
Captain Cookie: Yummy, the mother of all sweets!
Player: svargrond
Captain Cookie: Go away. Everything there tastes salty or oily. They use all their honey to produce mead. What a waste!
Player: ocean
Captain Cookie: I sometimes wonder why the gods did not make the ocean taste like lemonade. I guess if they did, it would have been drunken dry already.
Player: kick
Captain Cookie: Get off my raft!
Player: bye / farewell
Captain Cookie: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.