About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Dreadnought

Transcript of Captain Dreadnought

tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Dreadnought

Transcript of Captain Dreadnought

Player: hi / hello
Captain Dreadnought: Well, well, a new sorcerer! Want me to bring you somewhere nice? Just say yes.
Player: yes
Captain Dreadnought: Good. Got all you want to take to the mainland, yes? Gear, limbs, loot?
Player: no
Captain Dreadnought: While you take time to ponder, I will just stroll over there and pretend not to listen to you thinking.
Captain Dreadnought: Well, well, a new sorcerer! Want me to bring you somewhere nice? Just say yes.
Captain Dreadnought: What? Then what DO you want? Learn about the main Tibian cities?
Captain Dreadnought: So you know it all, huh? Where do you want me to bring you to, kid? Ab'Dendriel, Ankrahmun, Carlin, Darashia, Edron, Liberty Bay, Port Hope, Thais or Venore? ...
Captain Dreadnought: Also know that as a new adventurer you can travel between cities six times for free via the Adventurer's Guild. Just speak to old Charos in the guild.
Captain Dreadnought: Good. Got all you want to take to the mainland, yes? Gear, limbs, loot?
Captain Dreadnought: Quick learner, good answer. For inexperienced newcomers, I'd recommend the city of Venore. Great place to start! ...
Captain Dreadnought: Though I can tell you about the other main Tibian cities too, if you wish. So, ready to set sail for Venore?
Captain Dreadnought: Hey! We need that equipment here! I'll take that, thank you so very much. Ready to sail.
Captain Dreadnought: Quick learner, good answer. For inexperienced newcomers, I'd recommend the city of Venore. Great place to start! ...
Captain Dreadnought: Though I can tell you about the other main Tibian cities too, if you wish. So, ready to set sail for Venore?
Captain Dreadnought: Changed your mind? Which city do you want to head to, Ab'Dendriel, Ankrahmun, Carlin, Darashia, Edron, Liberty Bay, Port Hope, Thais or Venore?
Captain Dreadnought: Cast off! Don't forget to talk to the guide at the port for directions to nearest bars... err, shops and bank and such!
Player: name
Captain Dreadnought: Ruby Dreadnought. But it's Captain Dreadnought to you!
Player: job
Captain Dreadnought: I'm captain of this little sloop here, the Sea Cat.
Player: ship
Captain Dreadnought: She's pretty, isn't she? Will ship you safely to any port. Though a young landlubber such as you should consider to travel to Venore first. The travel is for free. Just once though! You have to ask for a passage.
Player: Adventurer Guild
Captain Dreadnought: Those fellows help still green adventurers like you, so you learn the lay of the Tibian Mainlands. With the adventurer's stone you can reach their guild hall from all major temples. ...
Captain Dreadnought: I recommend you travel there as soon as possible.
Player: Dreadnought
Captain Dreadnought: Yes? Got a problem with that?
Player: tibia
Captain Dreadnought: That's what the whole place is called.
Player: cit
Captain Dreadnought: Do you want to know about Ab'Dendriel, Ankrahmun, Carlin, Darashia, Edron, Kazordoon, Liberty Bay, Port Hope, Svargrond, Thais, Venore or Yalahar?
Player: Ab'Dendriel
Captain Dreadnought: Main city of the elves - lots of trees, bug milk and stuff that easily burns ...
Captain Dreadnought: ... Sorry, just thinking aloud. Ahem. Very cosy and safe I guess if you're fond of nature. I can sail there if you like.
Player: Ankrahmun
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Desert pyramid city close to the ocean, some underground tombs where I heard it's not bad hunting. I can sail there if you like.
Player: Carlin
Captain Dreadnought: A city ruled by forthright independent women. Very clean and safe, but also very strict on the booze, alas. But if that's what you like... I can sail there if you like.
Player: Darashia
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! One of the two desert cities. Built around a lovely oasis. Lions, dragons... decent location for a newcomer. I can sail there if you like.
Player: Edron
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Quiet little castle city on an island in the north-eastern part of Tibia. Trolls, goblins, rotworms... good place for starters, too. I can sail there if you like.
Player: Kazordoon
Captain Dreadnought: The underground dwarven city. Doesn't have a real harbour, so I can't bring you there, sorry.
Player: Liberty Bay
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Liberty Bay is on an island group in the South Seas. Ah, home sweet home. Err. I mean, it's pirates galore. Good deal of tortoises, too. Just be careful, then it's a good hunting location. I can sail there if you like.
Player: Port
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Port Hope is an outpost right in the middle of the jungle. ...
Captain Dreadnought: Apes, bananas, hydras, tarantulas... Who'd want to go there? Except for crazy adventurers like these guys here on the island, obviously. Still, I can sail there if you like.
Player: Svargrond
Captain Dreadnought: Negative, can't bring you there. You gotta pass some sort of Barbarian test before they let you live there. Still, you should go there sometime, I heard it's quite interesting.
Player: Thais
Captain Dreadnought: Old-school city. Actually the oldest main city in Tibia. Be careful on those streets, there are bandits everywhere. But I can sail there if you like.
Player: Venore
Captain Dreadnought: Hohoh, one of the richest cities, filled with merchants and LOOT! Err. I mean, it is HIGHLY recommendable for unexperienced and first-time adventurers. Don't know why they built it over a stinking swamp though. I can sail there if you like.
Player: Yalahar
Captain Dreadnought: Now that must be one of the biggest cities I've ever seen. Might be not cosy for a newcomer like yourself, though. And I can't sail there anyway... they don't let everyone enter their fine pretty harbour, they're a bit particular.
Player: Zao
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Zao is a recently human-discovered continent north of Edron and south-east of Yalahar. The continent is massive and inhabited by lizards as well as dwarves and humans.
Player: Farmine
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! The dwarves established it as a first base in a seemingly untouched cave system with rare ores.
Player: Oramond
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Oramond is an island, located east of Cormaya. It has one major city, Rathleton.
Player: Rathleton
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Rathleton is located on the island of Oramond. It is primarily known for its production and use of glooth. ...
Captain Dreadnought: Much of the town is constructed of glooth-based mechanics and it is also used to make numerous items like weapons and even food.
Player: Roshamuul
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Roshamuul is an island located east of Darashia. It is full of old ruins and inhabited by unholy, demonic creatures.
Player: Krailos
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Krailos is a dangerous, faraway grassland, inhabited by savage ogres. I would avoid it if I were you.
Player: Issavi
Captain Dreadnought: Only for premium travellers! Issavi is a really big city on the continent Kilmaresh. The creatures there are powerful and enigmatic. Also dangerous, so be careful if you want to go there.
Player: Rookgaard
Captain Dreadnought: That old place? Sorry, I don't sail there, no loot to be had.
Player: main / continent
Captain Dreadnought: You chose a peaceful world. Not much danger from other adventurers. Just beware the monsters. Want go there, ask for a passage.
Player: vocation
Captain Dreadnought: Only those who have chosen their vocation can leave the island.
Player: knight
Captain Dreadnought: Rock solid vocation. Easy to play, hard to master.
Player: paladin
Captain Dreadnought: I prefer to have my enemies closer to my sabre's end than to shoot at them from a distance, definitely.
Player: druid
Captain Dreadnought: Decent vocation. Healing's always nice.
Player: sorcerer
Captain Dreadnought: Turns out pretty powerful in the end.
Player: premium
Captain Dreadnought: Some regions in the world can't be accessed by everyone. Gotta pay, you know? If you spend some real cash for premium time, I can bring you to much more challenging locations.
Player: bye / farewell
Captain Dreadnought: You sure you want to spend time on this piece of rock? I can show you the world! Huh.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.