About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Haba

Transcript of Captain Haba

tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Haba

Transcript of Captain Haba

Player: hi
Captain Haba: You found the spot Player!! Grab yourself a helmet of the deep and go explore the caves down there.(on sea)
Captain Haba: Harrr, landlubber wha'd ya want? Askin' for a passage?( on Svargrond)
Player: caves
Captain Haba: I'd go by myself and tear that beast's heart out if I were younger. I hope ya can do that for me. Now go and good luck to ya!
Player: name
Captain Haba: My name is Haba, Captain Haba for ya little worm.
Player: pirate
Captain Haba: I ain't no pirate. Don't let yourself mislead by my pirate hat. I got it from a friend of mine.
Player: friend
Captain Haba: Most o' my friends are dead the others don't like me anymore......well, seems there aren't many left.
Player: yeti / chakoya
Captain Haba: What fo' godsake shall that be??
Player: barbarian
Captain Haba: Who are ya calling a barbarian?!? Watch your tongue here on board or you end up as fish fodder!
Player: god / svargrond / back
Captain Haba: Already got enough, huh? I kind o' expected that, landlubber! Let's head for Svargrond! Ready?
Player: wares / go
Captain Haba: Ya're a coward, aren't ya? Prove that I'm wrong and get your lazy bones up to the lookout!!
Player: passage / trip
Captain Haba: Y' already wanna give up?? I should've known. I bring ya back to Svargrond, 'kay?
Player: port hope / liberty bay / edron / ab'dendriel / darashia / ankrahmun / issavi / kazordoon / krailos / rathleton / roshamuul
Captain Haba: Dis is no passenger ship it's a WARship. I'm on hunting business.
Player: ferumbras
Captain Haba: Never heard of him. He is no captain that's for sure, otherwise I'd know him. I was on the sea for the last 20 years hunting this, this monster.
Player: monster / beast / sea serpent
Captain Haba: Yee, I've been chasing that monster for over 20 years now. I promise I'll bring it down!
Player: rum
Captain Haba: It lets me forget the long years, the lost years. The years I was chasing after THAT monster, the sea serpent.
Player: hunt
Captain Haba: Y' already wanna give up?? I should've known. I bring ya back to Svargrond, 'kay?
Player: job
Captain Haba: Ye, I command 'is ship!
Player: ship
Captain Haba: Our last ship has been destroyed by the most evil creature of the ocean: the sea serpent. To continue our hunt, I've bought this ship here.
Player: bonelord
Captain Haba: Never seen one.
Player: banor / uman / zathroth
Captain Haba: I'm faithful - I'll catch that monster one day. Yes I will, as sure as my name is Captain Haba!!
Player: queen
Captain Haba: On the high seas there is no queen. At least I didn't see her yet. Hararar!
Player: king
Captain Haba: On the high seas there is no king. At least I didn't see him yet. Hararar!
Player: body
Captain Haba: Arms, legs, head, whatever. I got injuries on almost every part of my body!
Player: buy / shop / sell
Captain Haba: This is no shop boy, this is a warship!
Player: camp / grimlund / nibelor / tyrusng / okolnir
Captain Haba: We aren't even near that location! Wanna swim? Harharhar!
Player: druid
Captain Haba: I know Marvik in Thais. He once helped me with a furuncle I had on my ...ahh, doesn't matter. He's a nice gran'pa, though!
Player: enemies
Captain Haba: My worst enemy is a huge sea serpent. I dunno when I started to follow it's trail. I'll kill it and if it's the last thing I'll do, I'll kill it!
Player: farmine
Captain Haba: Dis is no passenger ship it's a WARship. I'm on hunting business.
Player: instructions
Captain Haba: A'right, first of all you need a bait which isn't for free, though. I sell them for 50 gold each. Use the bait on the crane over there when you see something in the telescope. ...
Captain Haba: Then go up to the lookout and check the telescope for a sight of the sea serpent. ...
Captain Haba: If you see it in front of ya, get down at once. And what d'ya gonna say to me?
Player: random word
Captain Haba: Harharhar, landlubber, no no!! The correct command would be STRAIGHT. Remember that! Next, what you gonna say when you see something to the left?
Player : random word
Captain Haba: Harharhar, landlubber, ya got it all wrong!! The correct command would be LARBOARD side. Don't forget that, 'kay? Last one, what you gonna say to me when ya see somethin' to the right?
Player: random word
Captain Haba: Ya gotta learn a lot! The correct command would be STARBOARD side. ...
Captain Haba: After you told me about the direction, put a bait on the crane again and go up to the lookout! That would be all sailor, let's go hunt down the sea serpent!!
Player: leader
Captain Haba: This is a ship and the captain is some kind o' leader, isn't he? ..stupid..landlubber.
Player: raiders
Captain Haba: What fo' godsake shall that be??
Player: shaman
Captain Haba: Seems that they are some sort o' druids fo' the Norseman.
Player: story
Captain Haba: I'm full of stories mate! Name a body part and I tell you the story what happened to it!
Player: bait
Captain Haba: Just ask me for a trade if you need a bait.
Player: trade
Captain Haba: Here ya go! Use it on the crane when you see the monster. Then refill it every time you use the telescope.
Player: test
Captain Haba: I can give ya a challenge to test if ya have the guts to be a real sailor. Go up to the lookout and remain there for 24 hours during a storm! Harharhar!
Player: victory
Captain Haba: My worst enemy is a huge sea serpent. I dunno when I started to follow it's trail. I'll kill it and if it's the last thing I'll do, I'll kill it!
Player: svargrond
Captain Haba: Already got enough, huh? I kind o' expected that, landlubber! Let's head for Svargrond! Ready?
Player: yes
Captain Haba: See ya, landlubber!
Player: bye
Captain Haba: Bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.