About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Kurt

Transcript of Captain Kurt

tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Kurt

Transcript of Captain Kurt

Player: hi
Captain Kurt: How cute, a freshly hatched newcomer. Harr. Can't leave this island without a vocation, y'know? Y'should talk to the four vocation masters first, Player.
Player: vocation
Captain Kurt: Ya must have one if ya wanna leave here. Need some power before going to the main continent, aye!
Player: main
Captain Kurt: Y'chose a peaceful world. Ain't much danger from other guys. Just beware the monsters, y'know. Wanna go there, ask fo' a passage.
Player: passage
Captain Kurt: Nope, yer not going anywhere. Can't transport ya without a vocation, y'know?
Player: masters
Captain Kurt: Lemme get this right, ahum. Estrella, Hykrion, Narai and Yandur. Aye, that's it.
Player: Estrella
Captain Kurt: Scary lady. Makes me feel sorta stupid at times. Talk t'her for sorcerer info.
Player: sorcerer
Captain Kurt: Turns out pretty powerful in the end.
Player: Hykrion
Captain Kurt: Harr. My training partner, aye. Talk t'him for knight info.
Player: knight
Captain Kurt: Rock solid vocation. Easy t'play, hard t'master.
Player: Narai
Captain Kurt: Harrrrrrrrrr. Nuff said. Talk t'her for paladin info.
Player: paladin
Captain Kurt: I prefer t'have my enemies closer to my face than those distance fighters. Harrr.
Player: Yandur
Captain Kurt: Can be nice t'have a healer around. Talk t'him for druid info.
Player: druid
Captain Kurt: Decent vocation. Healing's always nice.
Player: kurt
Captain Kurt: Hrm?
Player: ship
Captain Kurt: She's pretty, ain't she? Will bring ya almost anywhere. Though a young seadog such as you should consider to travel to Venore first. The traver is fo' free. Just once though! Gotta ask fo' a passage.
Player: venore
Captain Kurt: Harrr, one of the richest cities, filled with merchants. It is EXTREMELY recommendable for unexperienced adventurers. Dunno though why they built it over a stinking swamp though. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: sail
Captain Kurt: Nope, yer not going anywhere. Can't transport ya without a vocation, y'know?
Player: thais
Captain Kurt: Old-school city. Actually the oldest main city in Tibia. Be careful on those streets, there're bandits everywhere. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: carlin
Captain Kurt: A city ruled by crazy amazon women! Blimey! Depends on yer taste whether ya think that's good or not. Harr. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: ab'dendriel
Captain Kurt: Ab... Den... wha'ever, I never get that spelling right. Main city of the elves, lots of trees 'n stuff. Very cosy and safe I guess if yer fond of nature. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: edron
Captain Kurt: Only for premium travellers! Quiet little castle city on an island in the north-eastern part of Tibia. Good place for starters, really. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: premium
Captain Kurt: Some regions in the world can't be accessed by everyone. Gotta pay, y'know? If y'spend some real cash fo' premium time, I can bring ya t'much cooler locations.
Player: ankrahmun
Captain Kurt: Only for premium travellers! Desert pyramid city close to the ocean, far too hot and dry for my taste. But word is there are good hunting grounds nearby. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: darashia
Captain Kurt: Only for premium travellers! One of the two desert cities. Built around an oasis. Decent location for a newcomer. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: liberty bay
Captain Kurt: Only for premium travellers! Liberty Bay is on an island group in the South Seas. Pirates 'n stuff, y'know. Gotta be careful, but good hunting location. I can sail there if ya like.
Player: kazordoon
Captain Kurt: The underground dwarven city. Doesn't have a real harbour, so I can't bring ya there, y'know.
Player: port hope
Captain Kurt: Only for premium travellers! Port Hope is an outpost right in the middle of the jungle. Who'd want to go there?? Except for really crazy adventurers? I can sail there if ya like.
Player: yalahar
Captain Kurt: Now that must be one o' the biggest cities I've ever seen. Might be not cosy for a newcomer like yerself though. And I can't sail there anyway... they don't let everyone enter their fine pretty harbour, y'know.
Player: roshamuul
Captain Kurt: Dangerous area, for sure. Far too dangerous for someone like you. A place of demons and nightmares they say. The inquisition would never allow me to drop you into your sure death.
Player: krailos
Captain Kurt: That's a faraway grassland, inhabited by savage ogres.
Player: rathleton
Captain Kurt: Curious place for sure. Full of strange machines and monsters. Would be quite dangerous for ye'. I don't know who to traverse the treacherous reefs around the isle anyway.
Player: svargrond
Captain Kurt: Nah, can't bring ya there. Those nordic barbarians have their own rules of who they wanna let live in their city. But go there sometime, heard it's quite interesting.
Player: rookgaard
Captain Kurt: Nah, y'dun wanna go back there.
Player: adventurers guild
Captain Kurt: Those ol' dogooders are tryin' to help ya whelps to get a grasp of adventurin'. With the adventurer's stone you can reach their guild hall from all major temples. ...
Captain Kurt: I strongly advice ya to travel there as soon as possible.
Player: leave
Player: continent
Captain Kurt: Y'chose a peaceful world. Ain't much danger from other guys. Just beware the monsters, y'know. Wanna go there, ask fo' a passage.
Player: tibia
Captain Kurt: That's how the whole place is called.
Player: travel
Player: bye / farewell
Captain Kurt: Hrrrm. Better y'stay here for a bit, aight.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.