About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Max

Transcript of Captain Max

tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Max

Transcript of Captain Max

Player: hi / hello
Captain Max: Ahoy, Mogh. On a mission for the explorer society, eh?
Player: ab'dendriel / ankrahmun / venore / edron / krailos / gray beach / darashia / port hope / thais / carlin / issavi / kazordoon / farmine / zao / roshamuul / oramond / rathleton
Captain Max: Sorry, I can't bring you there. Please ask on the ship to the left for normal travel routes.
Player: buy / helmet of the deep
Captain Max: We will talk about this once we reached Calassa.
Player: Berenice
Captain Max: She is the local representative of the Explorer Society in Liberty Bay.
Player: Wyrdin
Captain Max: Actually he is not a representative of the Explorer Society, but a magician of the Edron academy. Still, we work with him since this cooperation might prove fruitful.
Player: Explorer Society
Captain Max: They usually have missions for adventurers. Just ask in one of their offices if you feel courageous.
Player: mission
Captain Max: You're looking for a mission? Ask in one of the offices of the Explorer Society.
Player: name
Captain Max: My name is Maximilian Plorer. Friends call me Max.
Player: job
Captain Max: I am the captain of this ship.
Player: ship
Captain Max: Nice ship, eh? Unfortunately it ain't mine. Belongs to the explorer society.
Player: captain
Captain Max: I am the captain of this ship.
Player: destination / sail / routes / passage / go / trip
Captain Max: Welcome on board, noble Mogh. I can bring you to Calassa or Yalahar, but only if you have the according mission from Berenice or Wyrdin.
Player: calassa
Captain Max: Should I bring you to Calassa for 200 gold?
Player: no
Captain Max: Maybe another time, then.
Player: Yalahar
Captain Max: That is quite a long unprofitable travel. I'll bring you to Yalahar for 400 gold though. Is that ok with you?
Captain Max: Maybe another time, then.
Player: bye / farewell
Captain Max: Good bye.
Player: hi / hello
Captain Max: Ahoy, Mogh. The explorer society is waiting for reports so please hurry.
Player: explorer society
Captain Max: I think they do a good job all in all. And it's great that there are so many voluntary explorers around on missions.
Player: missions
Captain Max: Well, I don't know the details of your mission, but I guess it involves diving down to Calassa.
Player: Calassa
Captain Max: To reach Calassa from here, you have to jump down into the water from the planks. However, I cannot allow you to do that without wearing a helmet of the deep.
Player: helmet of the deep
Captain Max: Would you like to borrow such a device for 5000 gold? You can return it to me afterwards.
Captain Max: Okay, but remember - if you don't wear a helmet of the deep in Calassa, you'll slowly drown.
Player: trade
Captain Max: You can rent a helmet of the deep or return it, both for 5000 gold pieces. Have fun.
Player: destination / sail / routes / passage / go / trip / Liberty Bay
Captain Max: Would you like me to bring you back to Liberty Bay?
Player: bye / farewell
Captain Max: Be careful out there.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.