About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Tiberius

Transcript of Captain Tiberius

tibiasecrets emblem

Captain Tiberius

Transcript of Captain Tiberius

Player: hi / hello / hail / salutations
Captain Tiberius: Hail. If you want to head back to the continent, just ask me for a passage.
Player: dead / corpse
Captain Tiberius: Oh. Well, the sea's a harsh mistress, 'tis true. Break it gently to Sharon, will you? I'm not really the right person for that.
Player: destination / go / passage / sail / ship / town / trip
Captain Tiberius: I can bring you back to the city where you came from when you arrived here. Even for free. Agreed?
Player: no
Captain Tiberius: No problem, you can stay here.
Player: Elgar
Captain Tiberius: Hm. Didn't really know him. Only time I talked to him was a long time ago, when he came to open up his business on Travora. Never set foot on the island myself, though. ...
Captain Tiberius: When the waters swallowed Travora, we found Sharon and that dwarf stranded on a sand bank below. He didn't talk much then, either. Crawled into the belly of my ship to get dry again, and that's the last thing I know.
Player: job
Captain Tiberius: I transport my passengers back to the continent.
Player: map
Captain Tiberius: We have to keep track of changes in these waters of course, lest we navigate into a reef.
Player: name
Captain Tiberius: I'm Captain Tiberius, at your service.
Player: Sharon
Captain Tiberius: Don't be shy to ask her for information if you need any. She doesn't bite.
Player: transfer
Captain Tiberius: Are you here for the character world transfer? Well, if you have any questions I suggest asking Sharon, below on the deck. She knows everything and more.
Player: Travora
Captain Tiberius: Nothing much of an island when it was still there, to tell the truth. Only notable thing about it was the fact that the veil between worlds is thin here, hence the possibility to change worlds.
Player: world / change
Captain Tiberius: Not my field of expertise. If you want to know more or change to another world, talk to Sharon on the deck below.
Player: bye
Captain Tiberius: Good bye, Mogh.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.