About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Caramellia

Transcript of Caramellia

tibiasecrets emblem

Caramellia

Transcript of Caramellia

Player: hi
Caramellia: Hello, Player. Please leave me alone in my mourning.
Player: mourning
Caramellia: All is lost. With Winfred dead, my love has died and I'm only an empty shell without hope or purpose.
Player: Winfred
Caramellia: He was my one and only true love. He was a mere commoner and so my father forbid me to see him ...
Caramellia: We met anyway, we had plans to flee to Port Hope and to start a new life there ...
Caramellia: A druid, in service of my father, had spied on us. So they brought me here and locked me into this tower. The druid cast a spell on the plants at the entrance which kept everyone from entering the tower ...
Caramellia: I could see Winfred from the window but he could not come to me. One day he disappeared. I knew immediately that something horrible had happened to him.
Player: father
Caramellia: He wasn't a bad man. He was only misguided by false friends who told him what society expected of him ...
Caramellia: By trying to uphold a respectable image in society, he ruined not only my life but also his own.
Player: Port Hope
Caramellia: We put all our hope in this far away colony. Sadly, we never made it there and I will never know what our life would have been like in Port Hope.
Player: druid
Caramellia: I guess he was the one that put my father up to the whole thing. He spied on Winfred and me and it was certainly him that suggested my imprisonment in this tower.
Player: tower
Caramellia: Once, this tower has been my prison but after the death of Winfred it has become my refuge from the rest of the world. ...
Caramellia: I welcome the loneliness here because it mirrors the state of my heart.
Caramellia: This forsaken place seems as remote from the rest of the world as my heart is.
Player: carlin
Caramellia: Carlin is a lovely and green city as far as I remember.
Player: thais
Caramellia: The bustling streets of Thais are all but a faint memory to me.
Player: venore
Caramellia: My father wanted me to marry a wealthy Venorean. He understood so little about love and the ways of the heart.
Player: kazordoon
Caramellia: The city is like the dwarfs that built it. Stony, never-changing and hard to understand for an outsider.
Player: job
Caramellia: Please leave me alone in my mourning.
Player: ab'dendriel
Caramellia: The city of the elves is an exotic wonder.
Player: news / offer / story
Caramellia: Please leave me alone in my mourning.
Player: bye / farewell
Caramellia: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.