About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Ceiron

Transcript of Ceiron

tibiasecrets emblem

Ceiron

Transcript of Ceiron

Player: hi / hello
Ceiron: Hello there, Player. What do you want?
Player: job
Ceiron: Job? I'm a protector of nature if you call this a profession. I'm also a druid of Crunor.
Player: druid / friend
Ceiron: It should be the duty of every druid to honour and protect Crunor's creations.
Player: Crunor
Ceiron: Crunor is the lord of the trees, full of gentleness and vitality.
Player: outfit / addon / fur
Ceiron: What are you thinking! I'd never allow you to slay my beloved friends for the sake of your narcism. Only Faolan can grant you a fur like this one.
Player: Faolan
Ceiron: I know where the great wolf mother lives, but I won't tell that to just anyone. You have to earn my respect first by completing my tasks.
Player: wolf / wolves
Ceiron: Together we have roamed the wilderness of Tibia, hunting side by side... I prefer the company of wolves to humans. A wolf will not betray its pack.
Player: task
Ceiron: Your current task is to take a sample of a special water trickle in the southern Hydra caves in the mountains between Tiquanda and Ankrahmun, Player.
Player: water
Ceiron: Did you bring me a sample of the water from the hydra cave?
Player: no
Ceiron: I guess that spot is not easy to find. Don't give up.
Player: demon dust
Ceiron: Demon dust is the very essence of a demon's malicious core. It can only be retrieved when using a stake blessed by a priest on the fresh corpse.
Player: bear
Ceiron: Bears are the darker part of the dark behind the trees, deep in the forest.
Player: botanist's container
Ceiron: I can only give you one container, sorry. If you lose it, you have to buy one from a representative of the explorer's society.
Player: griffinclaw
Ceiron: The Griffinclaw flower is said to bloom rarely, maybe once each few weeks. Strangely enough, it can survive on the bleak mountains of Nargor, and apparently only there. It is one of Crunor's masterpieces.
Player: waterskin / skin
Ceiron: Have you lost my waterskin?
Ceiron: Good for you.
Player: yes
Ceiron: I can give you a new one, but I fear that I have to take a small fee for it. Would you like to buy a waterskin for 1000 gold?
Ceiron: Maybe next time. But don't forget, I will not accept a sample of water in some random dirty waterskin!
Ceiron: I can give you a new one, but I fear that I have to take a small fee for it. Would you like to buy a waterskin for 1000 gold?
Ceiron: Here. Don't lose it again.
Player: bye
Ceiron: May Crunor bless and guide you, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.