Chantalle

Transcript of Chantalle

tibiasecrets emblem

Chantalle

Transcript of Chantalle

Player: hi
Chantalle: Hello. What brings you here?
Player: key / fish
Chantalle: What? You lost the key? Well... Lucky for you I made a copy. Do not lose it again!
Player: Wyrmslicer
Chantalle: He's handsome, yet a bit old. And sadly you'll never get rich being in the army. It's a shame but for these reasons he probably will never be able to find an accomplished woman.
Player: Ferumbras
Chantalle: He's some evil sorcerer. Sorcerers are horrible people anyway.
Player: kiss
Chantalle: I'd rather kiss a pig.
Player: buy / offer / equipment / goods / sell / stuff / ware
Chantalle: I sell gems and goblets. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: Thais
Chantalle: Thais must be a wonderful place. Almost comparable to Venore as far as I can tell.
Player: Liberty Bay
Chantalle: What a horrible, horrible little town. Have you seen those huts some people live in? How can they stand this? Silly people. And that stench! Everything and everyone that is native smells like fish! Horrible, I say it's just horrible!
Player: Charlotta
Chantalle: It's the name of a scary old hag that the natives sometimes call if they are sick. Why don't they just buy some medicine or call for a healer? Silly people.
Player: Chondur
Chantalle: Who might that be? Probably one of these horrible natives.
Player: cult
Chantalle: I don't know anything about a cult. On the other hand, I wouldn't be too surprised if this fish smelling natives, that are up to no good anyway, would have some horrible cult.
Player: Voodoo
Chantalle: Isn't that the name of the governor's daughter's dog?
Player: job / here
Chantalle: I'm a trader and I sell gems, jewellery and goblets. Just ask me for my offers.
Player: Eleonore
Chantalle: She's a bit younger than me and a bit jealous that I and her father get along with each other so well.
Player: Explorer Society
Chantalle: I don't understand why someone would want to go to some dirty corners of the world or crawl through dusty dungeons. Phew.
Player: gem
Chantalle: You can buy and sell small diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds and amethysts or sell topazes.
Player: goblet
Chantalle: Ah, our newest import! We have golden goblets, silver goblets and bronze goblets. All of them have space for a hand-written dedication.
Player: Governor
Chantalle: The governor is a fine and polite man. I think he even likes me a bit. Sad enough that people who like him or Mr. Loveless are rare here.
Player: king
Chantalle: The king must be a very special man. I think he's handsome and tall.
Player: horrible
Chantalle: Yes, horrible. Isn't it?
Player: jewel
Chantalle: Currently you can purchase wedding rings, golden amulets, and ruby necklaces. We also buy gold ingots.
Player: Isolde
Chantalle: She thinks she is better than everyone else. But I know that a good part of her so-called noble family lives in Carlin, imagine!
Player: Loveless / Theodore
Chantalle: You can say that Mr. Loveless is kind of an ambassador of Venore. He is very important and I run his business here. He's a good friend of the local governor and back in Venore he's an important figure of the trade association.
Player: name
Chantalle: My name is Chantalle.
Player: native
Chantalle: The natives had almost massacred themselves before we arrived to rescue them. And what to we get in return? Now they want to massacre us instead! These horrible people.
Player: pearl
Chantalle: There are white and black pearls you can buy or sell, as well as giant green and brown pearls which you can sell.
Player: pirate
Chantalle: Pirates are scary. Mr. Loveless tries hard to get the army to do more against these horrible pirates. Unfortunately the army people are rather reluctant and always find some excuse for their inactivity.
Player: plantation
Chantalle: I better don't think about all those dirty people that work on the plantations, else I could no longer enjoy my sugared tea. Imagine that their ugly dirty hands have touched this sugar.
Player: quara
Chantalle: These horrible fishmen even haunt me in my dreams! I'm sure the natives are in league with them. It's no coincidence that they both smell alike.
Player: Raymond Striker
Chantalle: That is one of those horrible cutthroats that lead the pirates.
Player: rum
Chantalle: It tastes horrible. I can't understand what people like about it.
Player: time
Chantalle: Currently it is 9:08 pm.
Player: sugar
Chantalle: Sugar is quite important as far as I understand it.
Player: talon
Chantalle: We don't trade with them.
Player: trade
Chantalle: Here, take a look.
Player: Tristan
Chantalle: Quite handsome and what a well-trained body he has. I can't imagine what he sees in this colourless and pale Isolde.
Player: bye
Chantalle: Farewell.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.