About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Chavis

Transcript of Chavis

tibiasecrets emblem

Chavis

Transcript of Chavis

Player: hi / hello
Chavis: Hey there! You don't happen to have some food on you, you're willing to share? Well, where are my manners, a warm welcome for now.
Player: minotaur
Chavis: Only our city-guard stand between them and us.
Player: beggar
Chavis: Poor fellows. What else is to say?
Player: sewer
Chavis: We need the sewers to keep the city clean.
Player: glooth
Chavis: I'm not an expert on such issues. It's the stuff that makes things work.
Player: food
Chavis: I am sorry, you didn't harvest enough roots. You need to harvest a bundle of at least five roots - and please try doing it yourself.
Player: Rathleton
Chavis: Don't be fooled, we have here masters and servants like everywhere else. The whole system is a scam to subdue the masses, to fool them about what is really happening. ...
Chavis: The system only ensures that the rich have a better control and the labourers are only used.
Player: job
Chavis: I run this poorhouse to provide some shelter and food for the more unfortunate souls in this city.
Player: magistrate
Chavis: They act so important but it is us common people who keep things going. There is a lot you can do in this city to earn a right to vote in the magistrate, though. So keep an eye out for everyone who needs help.
Player: name
Chavis: Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Chavis. Player: nightmare knights
Chavis: If not some of them had failed, they would probably still run this isle instead of the magistrate.
Player: roots
Chavis: They are nutritious, cost nothing and are good for the body hair. If you can bring us bundles of five juicy roots each - we will make it worth your while for the magistrate.
Player: vote
Chavis: We are only allowed to vote for stuff that is of no interest for the rich guys.
Player: bye
Chavis: Take care out there!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.