About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Chuckles

Transcript of Chuckles

tibiasecrets emblem

Chuckles

Transcript of Chuckles

Player: hi
Chuckles: Come in if you are not here to burn me. I am just doing my job.
Player: job
Chuckles: Let's get over with it. Just ask for my offers!
Player: offers / stuff / ware / buy / sell / equipment/ gods
Chuckles: I'm selling spirit, health and mana potions, runes, wands, rods and spellbooks. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: potions
Chuckles: My potions are powerful, but please excuse if they taste a bit odd. My seasoning abilities are somewhat limited.
Player: trade
Chuckles: Of course, just browse through my wares. Or do you want to look only at potions, wands or runes?
Player: lich
Chuckles: Ah, come on, our bad reputation results only from a few black sheep among us liches. Honestly! !
Player: yalahar
Chuckles: The city is impressive. In its current state it even has an aura of undeath.
Player: yalahari
Chuckles: I wonder if they are as powerful as they pretend to be. Who knows, perhaps one day we'll find out.
Player: vampire
Chuckles: One of my best customers happens to be one. Just kidding.
Player: blood crystal
Chuckles: Oooh, you're playing with fire.
Player: cookie
Chuckles: Excuse me?
Player: alchemist quarter
Chuckles: Oh my, something must have gone really wrong.
Player: foreign quarter
Chuckles: I wouldn't worry about them. Sooner or later, they've all killed each other.
Player: arena quarter
Chuckles: I wonder what they're all worried about. There is still a lot of slaughter and roaming beasts and such. The only thing that has changed is the entry fee.
Player: sunken quarter
Chuckles: It must have been affected by a significant case of bad luck.
Player: magician quarter
Chuckles: Oh come on! They're just kids. All they want to do is play.
Player: factory quarter
Chuckles: I just hope these factories will not drive me out of business one day.
Player: trade quarter
Chuckles: Looks like every other Tibian city.
Player: rods
Chuckles: Rods can be wielded by druids only and have a certain level requirement. There are eight different rods, would you like to hear about them?
Player: wand
Chuckles: Wands can be wielded by sorcerers only and have a certain level requirement. There are eight different wands, would you like to hear about them?
Player: rune
Chuckles: I'm selling spirit, health and mana potions, runes, wands, rods and spellbooks. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: magic
Chuckles: Magic is nothing but a tool that comes in different shapes.
Player: deposit / vial
Chuckles: Well, you could ask me for a trade to deposit your flasks, but you can also do it old style. I will pay you 5 gold for every empty vial and potion flask. Ok?
Player: no
Chuckles: Hmm, but please keep Tibia litter free.
Player: fluid
Chuckles: Sorry, we removed the old life and mana fluids from our assortment. However, we offer health, spirit and mana potions in up to four sizes, just ask me for a trade.
Player: undead
Chuckles: I prefer to refer to this state as biologically challenged.
Player: bye
Chuckles: Feel free to return - alive or as an ingredient.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.