About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Clark

Transcript of Clark

tibiasecrets emblem

Clark

Transcript of Clark

Player: Hi
Clark: Hello, Haishen. Please don't interrupt me for too long!
Player: Name
Clark: My name is Clark.
Player: Interrupt/job
Clark: I'm the captain of the guards and responsible for upholding law and order in the colony.
Player: Guards
Clark: The guards of Port Hope are led by Lord Seamus, a nobleman from Thais.
Player: Seamus
Clark: He is ill and I'm in charge of upholding the law now.
Player: Thais
Clark: Thais is a big city but if we do well enough here, Port Hope might one day rival its size.
Player: Venore
Clark: The Venoreans are fine and generous people. It's a good thing that they put all this effort into this colony. I don't know what we would do if it weren't for them.
Player: Carlin
Clark: It's a shame that those women still get away with their independence. Friends told me that too many of Thais's resources are wasted in useless projects, and the army is too weak to claim back our belongings.
Player: Ab'dendriel
Clark: My guess is that those elves are secretly allied with Carlin. I wouldn't trust an elf if I met one.
Player: Kazordoon
Clark: As long as the dwarfs stay there, it's alright for me to let them have this ugly piece of rock.
Player: Dwarf
Clark: Dwarfs are impressive fighters. The Venoreans talked about hiring some of them as mercenaries to help us out.
Player: Elves
Clark: My guess is that those elves are secretly allied with Carlin. I wouldn't trust an elf if I met one.
Player: Edron
Clark: The knights of Edron are somewhat arrogant. They keep the resources of the isle all to themselves instead of sharing them.
Player: Darashia
Clark: A village of harmless cultists. They pose no real threat and could easily be integrated into the Thaian realm.
Player: Darama
Clark: This continent will be ours one day.
Player: Ankrahmun
Clark: This city is a threat to Thais's domination of Darama. Unfortunately, we are too weak to handle this threat.
Player: Lizard
Clark: They don't pose a real threat to us.
Player: Apes
Clark: Rest assured we'll handle this problem.
Player: Dworcs
Clark: They fear our power and hide in some caves.
Player: Ferumbras
Clark: He is the enemy number one of the kingdom and all good people.
Player: Excalibug
Clark: I heard the knights of Edron hide it somewhere instead of using it for the good of the country.
Player: King
Clark: Our king can be proud of this colony.
Player: Jungle.
Clark: The jungle is our first and foremost enemy.
Player: Time
Clark: It is (the current time) pm right now.
Player: Tibia
Clark: I guess a good part of the world is under Thaian rule.
Player: Bye
Clark: Goodbye, Haishen.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.