About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Clyde

Transcript of Clyde

tibiasecrets emblem

Clyde

Transcript of Clyde

Player: hi
Clyde: Greetings, dear customer. Have a drink and some food.
Player: drink
Clyde: Do you want beer, wine, lemonade, or water? Ask me for a trade to make your choice.
Player: food
Clyde: We offer cookies, bread, cheese, ham, and meat, as well as eggs and tomatoes. If you like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: trade
Clyde: Sure, browse through my offers.
Player: job
Clyde: I'm your host, I run this tavern.
Player: name
Clyde: I'm Clyde, your host.
Player: jungle
Clyde: This forest is no ordinary forest. It's more like a force of nature, like a river or even a storm.
Player: dworcs
Clyde: The dworcs live in the South in an underground network consisting of caves. They use poisoned weapons and love to build all kind of traps. You don't want to know the fate of those that have been trapped, believe me.
Clyde: I wish the king would be a bit more concerned about this colony. I'm convinced with a few more resources we could improve Port Hope a lot.
Player: thais
Clyde: Sadly, Thais is far away and you will notice that in many places. You'll find out about this yourself, so let's talk about something else please.
Player: king
Clyde: I wish the king would be a bit more concerned about this colony. I'm convinced with a few more resources we could improve Port Hope a lot.
Player: carlin
Clyde: I know only little about Carlin, and nobody cares about it here.
Player: ankrahmun
Clyde: If I were you, I'd stay as far away from this town as possible. It is ruled by an undead abomination and its inhabitants worship death.
Player: darashia
Clyde: I was there quite often, using the flying carpet. It's quite different from other towns I've seen, but surely worth a trip.
Player: dwarfs / dwarves
Clyde: There was a handful of dwarfs that came here when the colony was founded. They were looking for treasures and gold as far as I know. After some argument, a bunch of them left. They headed into the jungle and were never seen again.
Player: kazordoon
Clyde: If you want to learn something about Kazordoon, you should talk to our local dwarfs.
Player: venore
Clyde: It's not always easy to deal with those Venorean tradesmen. I have to admit they don't show any interest in my area of business. Just between you and me, my friend, sometimes they give me shivers.
Player: edron
Clyde: When I started business here, I was hoping for a second Edron. I have not shed my hope, yet. After all, this place is called Port Hope, isn't it?
Player: excalibug
Clyde: The rumours I overheard did not mention this continent as one of its hiding places.
Player: ferumbras
Clyde: This incarnation of evil seems to concentrate his efforts on Thais and its surroundings, but who knows what comes next into the mind of this madman?
Player: lizard
Clyde: The lizards are hostile to us. They probably see no big difference between us and the ape people.
Player: apes
Clyde: They seem to live in the depth of the jungle in ruins that show the markings of the lizard folk. I wonder if they now try to conquer our city, too.
Player: special
Clyde: Hm, we are widely known for the wood we export. But we are truly famous for the ivory of the elephant tusks.
Player: buy / sell / offer / stuff / goods / equipment / ware
Clyde: Food and drinks as much as you can pay for. If you like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: time
Clyde: Don't worry about the time. Take a seat, have a drink. Time runs differently in Port Hope.
Player: tibia
Clyde: I've seen only little of this world. Probably you should tell me something about the world, and not the other way around.
Player: elfs / elves
Clyde: Sadly it is next to nothing that I know about the elves and their city.
Player: darama
Clyde: It's a continent full of extremes - the jungle in the humid West, and the desert in the dry East.
Player: ab'dendriel
Clyde: Sadly it is next to nothing that I know about the elves and their city.
Player: farewell / bye
Clyde: Good bye, do visit us again.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.