About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Costello

Transcript of Costello

tibiasecrets emblem

Costello

Transcript of Costello

Player: hi
Costello: Welcome, Player! Feel free to tell me what brings you here.
Player: name
Costello: My name is Costello.
Player: job
Costello: I'm the abbot of the White Raven Monastery on the Isle of the Kings.
Player: Isle
Costello: We founded our monastery to guard the royal tombs and to gather wisdom and knowledge.
Player: wisdom
Costello: You may enter the library upstairs. Don't go any further upstairs, though, as this area is reserved for members of our order.
Player: tibia
Costello: That's the name of our world and its major continent.
Player: god
Costello: They created Tibia and all life on it.
Player: life
Costello: There are many different life forms in our world: plants, citizens, and monsters.
Player: plant
Costello: Just walk around, you'll see grass, trees, bushes and beautiful flowers.
Player: white raven
Costello: The legend tells us of a white raven which led the ship of the first monk of our order here. He discovered this isle and the caves beneath it.
Player: order
Costello: We founded our monastery to guard the royal tombs and to gather wisdom and knowledge.
Player: caves
Costello: Anselm, the first monk of our order, discovered them while looking for a suitable burial place for his king.
Player: Anselm
Costello: He was a humble and pious man, and he was chosen by the royal family of Thais to find a resting place for their dead.
Player: king
Costello: The deceased leaders of the Thaian empire rest beneath this monastery in tombs and crypts.
Player: knowledge
Costello: You may enter the library upstairs. Don't go any further upstairs, though, as this area is reserved for members of our order.
Player: passage
Costello: I was informed you have won the trust of the fisher Windtrouser so your passage should be granted.
Player: ferumbras
Costello: Don't mention this servant of evil here.
Player: excalibug
Costello: Sadly we have only little knowledge about this topic.
Player: news
Costello: Sorry, we rarely hear anything new here.
Player: monster
Costello: There are really too many of them in Tibia. But who are we to question the wisdom of the gods?
Player: diary
Costello: Thank you again for handing me that diary.
Player: heal
Costello: You aren't looking that bad. Sorry, I can't help you
Player: holy water
Costello: The holy water from our monastery is very special but no one knows why. Once their was a man who burnt himself by touching it. Later it turned out that he had killed several people
Player: bye / farewell
Costello: Good bye, Player!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.