Forums

Post has published by Haishen
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Player: hi
    Costello: Welcome, Player! Feel free to tell me what brings you here.
    Player: name
    Costello: My name is Costello.
    Player: job
    Costello: I’m the abbot of the White Raven Monastery on the Isle of the Kings.
    Player: Isle
    Costello: We founded our monastery to guard the royal tombs and to gather wisdom and knowledge.
    Player: wisdom
    Costello: You may enter the library upstairs. Don’t go any further upstairs, though, as this area is reserved for members of our order.
    Player: tibia
    Costello: That’s the name of our world and its major continent.
    Player: god
    Costello: They created Tibia and all life on it.
    Player: life
    Costello: There are many different life forms in our world: plants, citizens, and monsters.
    Player: plant
    Costello: Just walk around, you’ll see grass, trees, bushes and beautiful flowers.
    Player: white raven
    Costello: The legend tells us of a white raven which led the ship of the first monk of our order here. He discovered this isle and the caves beneath it.
    Player: order
    Costello: We founded our monastery to guard the royal tombs and to gather wisdom and knowledge.
    Player: caves
    Costello: Anselm, the first monk of our order, discovered them while looking for a suitable burial place for his king.
    Player: Anselm
    Costello: He was a humble and pious man, and he was chosen by the royal family of Thais to find a resting place for their dead.
    Player: king
    Costello: The deceased leaders of the Thaian empire rest beneath this monastery in tombs and crypts.
    Player: knowledge
    Costello: You may enter the library upstairs. Don’t go any further upstairs, though, as this area is reserved for members of our order.
    Player: passage
    Costello: I was informed you have won the trust of the fisher Windtrouser so your passage should be granted.
    Player: ferumbras
    Costello: Don’t mention this servant of evil here.
    Player: excalibug
    Costello: Sadly we have only little knowledge about this topic.
    Player: news
    Costello: Sorry, we rarely hear anything new here.
    Player: monster
    Costello: There are really too many of them in Tibia. But who are we to question the wisdom of the gods?
    Player: diary
    Costello: Thank you again for handing me that diary.
    Player: heal
    Costello: You aren’t looking that bad. Sorry, I can’t help you
    Player: holy water
    Costello: The holy water from our monastery is very special but no one knows why. Once their was a man who burnt himself by touching it. Later it turned out that he had killed several people
    Player: bye / farewell
    Costello: Good bye, Player!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.