About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Dorbin

Transcript of Dorbin

tibiasecrets emblem

Dorbin

Transcript of Dorbin

Player: hi
Dorbin: Hello, Player! Welcome to my furniture store. I hope you are interested in a trade!
Player: name
Dorbin: I'm Dorbin.
Player: job
Dorbin: I sell furniture. We own this store in the third generation.
Player: yalahar
Dorbin: The city looks like a mess but new furniture here and there would work wonders, believe me.
Player: trade
Dorbin: Have a look. Most furniture comes in handy kits. Just use them in your house to assemble the furniture. Do you want to see only a certain type of furniture?
Player: type
Dorbin: I have beds, chairs, containers, decoration, flowers, instruments, pillows, pottery, statues, tapestries and tables. Which of those would you like to see?
Player: vampire
Dorbin: Well, sigh. It's not funny to live in a city that is under frequent attack by vampires.
Player: yalahari
Dorbin: They are too elitist to buy my wares. I doubt they find any better quality, though.
Player: orc
Dorbin: Ah you noticed my little helper? Well, if you train them at a young age, they are quite helpful. Still, I have to keep an eye on him. Until now his use outweighed the stuff he has smashed.
Player: offer / goods / ware / stuff / equipment / buy / sell / furniture
Dorbin: Well, as you can see, we sell furniture. Ask me for a trade if you're interested.
Player: alchemist quarter
Dorbin: It was probably just luck that those mad alchemists did not blow up the whole city.
Player: arena quarter
Dorbin: As if it had not been bad enough that this quarter was run over by madmen, these madmen were armed to the teeth.
Player: foreign quarter
Dorbin: One day, these monsters will unite and attack us.
Player: sunken quarter
Dorbin: For a while flotsam was quite popular as decor, but by now there are only a few pieces left.
Player: magician quarter
Dorbin: I don't want to deal with these strange guys wearing robes.
Player: factory quarter
Dorbin: I doubt that any factory could replace the carpentry skill me and my assistants have acquired.
Player: blood crystal
Dorbin: I agree, that would be a nice decoration object. Unfortunately I don't sell them.
Player: cookies
Dorbin: You can toss some cookies to my little helper over there. But don't stick your finger in.
Player: news
Dorbin: I just reduced all prices drastically.
Player: palimuth
Dorbin: He seems to be quite nice and reasonable.
Player: time
Dorbin: It is 2:42 am.
Player: farewell / bye
Dorbin: Good bye, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.