About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Duncan

Transcript of Duncan

tibiasecrets emblem

Duncan

Transcript of Duncan

Player: hi / hello
Duncan: Hi Player, come closer. Have a look at my wares and such.
Player: addon / outfit / sabre
Duncan: You're talking about my sabre? Nah, only a true pirate is allowed to wear one. Become one of us by solving all missions entrusted to you, and we will see.
Player: buy / goods / sell / equipment / stuff / ware
Duncan: Well erm, currently we are a little short on weapons and the like, but I still have pirate tapestries for sale. Ask me for a trade if you're interested.
Player: Carlin
Duncan: Carlin should seize the opportunity to trade with us much more often than they do now, but I guess they fear to get into trouble with Thais.
Player: Charlotta
Duncan: That old hag has a sharp tongue, I tell you.
Player: Chondur
Duncan: That Chondur knows how to exploit people's superstition. Not that I would blame him. He actually has certain powers at his command.
Player: cult
Duncan: Yes, I heard some superstitious folk in Liberty Bay formed some sort of cult. What a waste of time.
Player: excalibug
Duncan: If you ever stumble upon that weapon, I know some persons that are interested in buying it for a decent price.
Player: Ferumbras
Duncan: I heard that he is buried here on the isles or something like that. Speaking of that, I should sell some 'original Ferumbras bones' to some necromancers.
Player: governor
Duncan: Some say it does not matter who is in charge, but to the people, who came here to live their lives in freedom, it matters a lot.
Player: Isolde
Duncan: One of the Thaians in that bastion east of Liberty Bay.
Player: job
Duncan: I am responsible for all kind of equipment here.
Player: king
Duncan: It must be fun to be the king.
Player: liberty bay
Duncan: I consider home as the place where I can make a good deal. Right now that is here and not Liberty Bay.
Player: loveless / theodore
Duncan: I wonder if he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth or if he earned all his wealth by himself. Be it as it may, nowadays he does not only run his business but the whole town.
Player: mission
Duncan: People here tell the tales of your daring deeds. I don't need your help anymore, but you should ask Captain Striker if he has some important mission for you.
Player: name
Duncan: I am Duncan.
Player: natives
Duncan: Ha, that's what they call us. Who cares.
Player: pirate
Duncan: Pirate is an ugly word for somebody that is just fighting for things that belong to him anyway.
Player: plantation
Duncan: The plantations are sometimes raided by the pirates from Nargor.
Player: quara
Duncan: The quara are bad for business Even if they attack our enemies it is our loss in the long run.
Player: rum
Duncan: Rum is the liquid gold of the isles.
Player: Striker
Duncan: Striker is a fine man. A bit too picky with his targets for my taste, but still the best leader around here.
Player: sugar
Duncan: We plunder a lot of sugar from the ships. It is hard to sell though.
Player: task
Duncan: I can't think of any task for you right now.
Player: thais
Duncan: I think there is too much competition in such huge cities to run a decent business.
Player: trade
Duncan: Here you go. Those would fit nicely into your house, showing that you're a fan and supporter and all that.
Player: Tristan
Duncan: One of the Thaians in that bastion east of Liberty Bay.
Player: venore
Duncan: For all you may say, the Venoreans know how to earn some profit. At least for that I must respect them.
Player: voodoo
Duncan: Some sort of magic as far as I know.
Player: Wyrmslicer
Duncan: He has ruined me a few deals and gives the captains a headache now and then.
Player: bye / farewell
Duncan: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.