About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Eclesius

Transcript of Eclesius

tibiasecrets emblem

Eclesius

Transcript of Eclesius

Player: hi / hello
Eclesius: Dear Player, how good to see you again! If you're here for your tasks, go right ahead.
Player: Assistant
Eclesius: As my assistant you can carry out daily tasks and solve missions for me.
Player: Eclesius
Eclesius: Yes?
Player: First Dragon
Eclesius: He was bested in combat, but the hero who killed him, was that humble that he never claimed the fame.
Player: Job
Eclesius: I have a lot of work to do. I'm a very wise sorcerer, you see. So I'm busy creating magic fields, inventing new spells, reading books, summoning creatures... all very complex. That's why I need assistants for the easy work.
Player: Key
Eclesius: Where did I put that key, erm... I think it's somewhere in my lab. But then again my memory is not the best.
Player: Mission / Quest
Eclesius: I think all important missions are solved. At least I can't remember anything else right now. But you can still do some tasks for me.
Player: Name
Eclesius: My name is Eclesius. And I'm quite happy that my memory works almost all of the time.
Player: Sorry
Eclesius: Yes, you SHOULD be sorry!
Player: Thais
Eclesius: I moved away from there for a reason. I just can't remember what the reason was.
Player: Turian / Frog
Eclesius: Oh dear. It's all my fault that he is the way he is now. That much I can remember.
Player: Venore
Eclesius: It's to the far east of here. You can either reach it by ship or walk there, but it's QUITE a walk. I think.
Player: bye
Eclesius: Oh, have you already finished your tasks? Then, uh, have a pleasant day! Don't forget to drop by tomorrow!
Player: Task
Eclesius: I have five tasks which, ideally, need to be done once a day. Sweep the house, polish my crystal ball, feed my fish, exterminate bats and prevent the apocalypse. ...
Eclesius: ... wow, I remembered them all. Now if you remember to do them and I remember to pay you for it, I think we'll all be very happy! ...
Eclesius: Just remind me of the task you wanted to do and go right ahead, uh... what's your name again?
Player: Haishen
Eclesius: Was that your name...? Haishen? Really? Fine then... hello Haishen!
Player: hint
Eclesius: Hint? What kind of hint?
Player: Random Word
Eclesius: Aha... I see.
Eclesius: Can't you see that I'm thinking of a complex magical formula and do not wish to be bothered?!
Eclesius: Eh? No way.
Eclesius: How strange. I can't seem to remember that.
Eclesius: Hum. You seem a little confused, none of this makes sense to me.
Eclesius: I almost forgot about that. Good you reminded me.
Eclesius: I don't really understand. But then again, you probably wouldn't understand my magic formulae either.
Eclesius: I guess my memory doesn't work like it used to.
Eclesius: I have no idea what you are talking about, but there are important matters at hand. I think.
Eclesius: Oh well... anyway.
Eclesius: Oh. Is that so...
Eclesius: Really? That's interesting.
Eclesius: That's rather funny.
Eclesius: Most curious.
Eclesius: Strange.
Eclesius: What? No... I can't believe that.
Player: thank
Eclesius: What are you thanking me for?
Eclesius: Can't you see that I'm thinking of a complex magical formula and do not wish to be bothered?!
Eclesius: I don't really understand. But then again, you probably wouldn't understand my magic formulae either.
Eclesius: I have no idea what you are talking about, but there are important matters at hand. I think.
Player: lost sandals
Eclesius: You can't have lost them. We're already done with that mission, don't you remember??
Eclesius: You can't have lost them. We're already done with that mission, don't you remember??
Player: magical oil
Eclesius: Ah! Have you found the recipe and brought me the necessary ingredients?
Player: yes
Eclesius: No, no. Even I can see that you must have forgotten one or more of the ingredients. Just read the recipe properly, we can't afford to make any mistakes here.
Player: magical oil
Eclesius: Ah! Have you found the recipe and brought me the necessary ingredients?
Eclesius: Uhm. Huh? I just forgot what I was about to say.
Player: Task
Eclesius: I have five tasks which, ideally, need to be done once a day. Sweep the house, polish my crystal ball, feed my fish, `nate bats and prevent the apocalypse. ...
Eclesius: ... wow, I remembered them all. Now if you remember to do them and I remember to pay you for it, I think we'll all be very happy! ...
Eclesius: Just remind me of the task you wanted to do and go right ahead, uh... what's your name again?
Player: Feed
Eclesius: Feed? Feed who? My fish? Oh yes. But when I looked at it earlier, it seemed as hungry as ever! What is taking you so long?! Go and feed it!
Player: Feed
Eclesius: Feed my fish? Oh, right. So... have you fed it?
Eclesius: But the fish doesn't speak at all! I'm sure you must've done something wrong when feeding it. Please try again.
Player: Sweep
Eclesius: I told you to sweep the house? Really? Well, you seem to have taken such a long time that everything is dirty again. I guess you should start over.
Player: Sweep
Eclesius: Well, what are you waiting for? Sweep all the furniture in the house! Or are you done already?
Eclesius: No, no, no - achoo! I can still smell the dust in the ai.. - achoo! - air. Take that broom and clean every piece of furniture in my living room and bedroom!
Player: sweep
Eclesius: Well, what are you waiting for? Sweep all the furniture in the house! Or are you done already?
Player: no
Eclesius: Well, then off to work! Go on, get on with you!
Player: Prevent
Eclesius: What's wrong? Are you afraid to go down there? There's absolutely no reason for that. Me? Erm... my knees, you know. Stairs are such a trial for me. Go on! Secure the cage and calm the demon!
Player: Exterminate
Eclesius: You're still not done with the bats, I can hear them flapping and flapping and flapping! Argh! Do something!
Player: Polish
Eclesius: Yes! I remember! You were supposed to polish my crystal ball, weren't you? But when I took a look at it earlier, it was still clouded. You'd better start right away!
Eclesius: Yes! I remember! You were supposed to polish my crystal ball, weren't you? Have you done it yet?
Eclesius: No no no! Whatever you did to it, it had nothing to do with polishing! I can't even see my face in it, let alone the future. I hope you can do better than that.
Eclesius: Yes! I remember! You were supposed to polish my crystal ball, weren't you? Have you done it yet?
Eclesius: Well then, what are you waiting for? Go away and get on with whatever it was you were doing!
Player: Exterminate (after killing the cat)
Eclesius: Don't even THINK that I'll let you into my attic again, you cat killer! And don't count on me forgetting about that incident!
Player: Exterminate
Eclesius: The bats? They have been quiet for a while now. Were you able to kill a few of the pests?
Eclesius: No! I can still hear them! Kill more of them, I can't concentrate!
Player: exterminate
Eclesius: The bats? They have been quiet for a while now. Were you able to kill a few of the pests?
Eclesius: Well then get on with it! I'm suffering here!
Eclesius: Prevent
Eclesius: What's wrong? Are you afraid to go down there? There's absolutely no reason for that. Me? Erm... my knees, you know. Stairs are such a trial for me. Go on! Secure the cage and calm the demon!
Eclesius: Did you prevent the apocalypse, my brave assistant?
Player: Yes
Eclesius: You haven't! You must've forgotten something important. Go back down there and finish the task, or we might not see another tomorrow! If you need magical oil, don't hesitate to come to me with the ingredients.
Player: No
Eclesius: What are you waiting for?! It might only be a matter of minutes before the demon breaks free! Hurry up! If you need magical oil, don't hesitate to come to me with the ingredients.
Player: random word
Eclesius: Erm... wait... what were we just talking about?
Player: sweep
Eclesius: What? Who? I think I just forgot what we were talking about. What was it?
Player: hi
Eclesius: Oh. OH. Is that... the result...?
Player: bye
Eclesius: What do you mean, 'bye'?? You stay here and finish that mission! Your only excuse to leave would be if you have to go pee!
Player: pee
Eclesius: Argh! Not now! But... okay, I don't want my floor dirtied. But once I beam you up, you'll have to start over with the levers! Still want to go?
Player: mission
Eclesius: Wait, wait, I know you. I also know what you wanted from me. Errrm... ah yes! The milk delivery! Right?
Eclesius: Well, where is it?? And what did Arthur say?

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.