About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Elathriel

Transcript of Elathriel

tibiasecrets emblem

Elathriel

Transcript of Elathriel

Player: hi/hello/ashari
Elathriel: Be greeted Player. What is your business near the hellgate?
Player: business/job
Elathriel: I am the leader of the Kuridai and the Az'irel of Ab'Dendriel. Humans would call it sheriff, executioner, or avenger.
Player: sheriff
Elathriel: Sometimes people get imprisoned for some time. True criminals will be cast out and for comitting the worst crimes offenders are thrown into the hellgate.
Player: hellgate
Elathriel: It was here among other structures, like the depot tower, before our people came here. It's secured by a sealed door.
Player: sealed/door
Elathriel: For safety we keep the door to the hellgate locked all times. I have the keys to open it when needed.
Player: keys
Elathriel: If you are that curious, do you want to buy a key for 5000 gold? Don't blame me if you get sucked in.
Player: Kuridai
Elathriel: Believe me, it's better for you that way.
Player: humans
Elathriel: They are useful ... and better stay useful.
Player: avenger/executioner
Elathriel: Sometimes people get imprisoned for some time. True criminals will be cast out and for comitting the worst crimes offenders are thrown into the hellgate.
Player: time
Elathriel: I couldn't care less.
Player: elves
Elathriel: My people are divided in castes in these times, until they comprehend that only the way of the Kuridai can save us all.
Player: carlin
Elathriel: We watch this city and the actions of its inhabitants closely.
Player: thais
Elathriel: The Thaian kingdom and we share some enemies, so it's only logical to cooperate in a few areas.
Player: venore
Elathriel: The merchants of venore provide us with some usefull goods. Still I an convinced that they get more out of our bargain then we do.
Player: olrik
Elathriel: This human is too unimportant to be even mentioned.
Player: king
Elathriel: It's hard for some of my people to grasp the true concept of a strong leader.
Player: tibianus
Elathriel: A human weakling, not much more.
Player: eloise
Elathriel: A human weakling, not much more.
Player: dwarfs
Elathriel: We might use the shelter earth and hills provide us, but their obsession for metal is a waste of time.
Player: troll
Elathriel: Like all inferior races, they can be at least of use for something good. The other castes are just jealous of us making use of them.
Player: army
Elathriel: It's one of the more useful concepts we can learn from the other races.
Player: cenath
Elathriel: Arrogant bastards, but they wield quite powerful magic.
Player: deraisim
Elathriel: Confused cowards. For all their skill, they still tend to hide and run. What a waste.
Player: abdaisim
Elathriel: Even more undecided than the Deraisim.
Player: teshial
Elathriel: Dreamers are of no practical use. I don't mourn their demise.
Player: ferumbras
Elathriel: Even if he'd walk through the town above, the other castes would not see the necessity to follow OUR way.
Player: crunor
Elathriel: I have no use for the treething. I worship Mortiur, the ravager, of course.
Player: mortiur
Elathriel: The celestial paladin of revenge. He was one of the greatest elven wariors of all times.
Player: excalibug
Elathriel: I still doubt it exists.
Player: news
Elathriel: News are confidential and not your business.
Player: magic
Elathriel: I mastered some battle spells.
Player: spells
Elathriel: I only teach some attack spells to paladins and druids.
Player: druid
Elathriel: Druidic magic is too peaceful for my taste.
Player: sorcerer
Elathriel: I have seen human sorcerers doing some impressive things ... before they died.
Player: spellbook
Elathriel: I only teach some attack spells to paladins and druids.
Player: offer/buy/sell/equipment/goods/stuff/ware
Elathriel: I offer hardly anything except for knowledge of spells.
Player: level
Elathriel: Just ask me for spells, that's the fastest way to find out which spells I have.
Player: name
Elathriel: Not that I like to talk to you, but I am Elathriel Shadowslayer.
Player: asha thrazi/bye/farewell
Elathriel: Asha Thrazi, stranger.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.