Emma

Transcript of Emma

tibiasecrets emblem

Emma

Transcript of Emma

Player: hi / hello
Emma: HAIL TO THE QUEEN!
Player: queen
Emma: I am privileged to be in service of our beloved queen!
Player: carlin
Emma: We are proud people who fought hard for their freedom and won't allow others to oppress us again.
Player: service
Emma: I am the head of Carlin's Girls Brigade, also known as CGB.
Player: CGB
Emma: The CGB is a patriotic organisation that fights our numerous enemies with means that guards or army do not have at their disposal. ...
Emma: We work secretly and covertly. We uncover secret plots and we are both the first line of defence of our city and the last. We are joined only by the best of the best.
Player: AVIN
Emma: The AVIN is rather a crime syndicate than anything else. If there is something dirty and illegal, they are most likely involved. ...
Emma: They are unscrupulous and also do not back away from blackmailing and assassination.
Player: TBI
Emma: The TBI is as old-fashioned, stubborn and inflexible as only males can be. What makes this bureaucracy somewhat dangerous, is the money they have at their disposal. ...
Emma: They buy spies and traitors - all of them weak-willed or greedy individuals.
Player: join
Emma: Don't try to fool me. We are perfectly aware to whom you are loyal.
Player: job
Emma: I am the head of Carlin's Girls Brigade, also known as CGB.
Player: name
Emma: I am known as Emma.
Player: ab'dendriel
Emma: The elves of Ab'Dendriel are our allies. Our druids contribute most to keeping such a good relation. ...
Emma: They seem to understand the elves a bit better than we ordinary people do.
Player: thais
Emma: The Thaians never got over the fact that we gained our independence. They do everything they can to hinder the prospering of our city.
Player: venore
Emma: Venore is a hellhole of evil. The trade barons' greed lets them plot against all other cities and even against each other.
Player: svargrond
Emma: Svargrond is an important project for our city. It's not a colony but many of our people live there alongside those barbarians. If everything works out fine, Carlin and Svargrond will both prosper.
Player: ankrahmun
Emma: Strange people with strange customs live in this city. Luckily, we rarely have to deal with them.
Player: darashia
Emma: Darashia never bothers about the affairs of other cities.
Player: liberty bay
Emma: The name of the city is a cruel joke. The people there are oppressed by Thais and Venore who slowly bleed the isle and its people white. ...
Emma: It shows what would have happened to us if our rebellion had failed.
Player: port hope
Emma: It's just another Thaian puppet. Still, it is distant enough to stand a fair chance to get rid of Thais's oppression one day.
Player: kazordoon
Emma: The dwarfs of Kazordoon usually mind their own business. I wish all other cities would do the same.
Player: bye / farewell
Emma: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! You may leave now!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.