About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Esrik

Transcript of Esrik

tibiasecrets emblem

Esrik

Transcript of Esrik

Player: hi / hello
Esrik: Hello, Mogh and welcome to my little forge.
Player: mining guild
Esrik: You have no idea how important and influential the guild is when it comes to dwarven affairs, jawoll. It replaces the nobility and bureaucracy of your people I guess. ...
Esrik: It is important to hold on to traditions and to do things the same way like our forefathers found out it works best. The guild does this and even more. ...
Esrik: Progress has to be slow and new things have to be compared with known patterns thoroughly. There is no wisdom in haste. ...
Esrik: The guild allocates our limited resources the best way possible. So the establishment of Farmine is an important step. I trust in the guild's decision.
Player: Job / done / forge
Esrik: I am a smith and proud of it. When I'm not busy with repairing things or creating tools, you are welcome to trade with me. ...
Esrik: My inventory is not large but classy. I might also be interested in some of your loot you want to sell - some rare materials are still hard to come by.
Player: smith
Esrik: Now that the smithy is running, the new base has a heart at last. Now it's up to the people here to give it a soul.
Player: trade
Esrik: Of course, just browse through my wares.
Player: Farmine / base
Esrik: It is a great opportunity for us young dwarfs, but some of our elders are quite concerned about that project. ...
Esrik: Even now, there are still some people back home who fear that the whole project will lead to some sort of disaster.
Player: Kazordoon
Esrik: The city was founded as a hiding place from the raging wars. And now look at us! Our city is well known in the world and we are building bases in foreign lands. ...
Esrik: I'm not convinced it is a good idea to part with the old ways. Staying hidden and isolated has it's advantages I'd say.
Player: mines
Esrik: I hear only good things about the mines. The miners are as happy as miners can be. Of course that does not stop them from cursing and complaining, but this is in their nature.
Player: Excalibug
Esrik: Blood and bones! Will you stop talking about that nonsense! I can't stand all those rumours any longer, jawoll.
Player: Orc
Esrik: As soon as I heard there are orcs out there, I begun to forge more weapons and armors. Still it's hard to keep up with the demand, now that the word has spread.
Player: Lizard
Esrik: Could it get any worse? Dragon people! And you know how crazy dragons are about gold! They will be coming for us sooner or later! I'd put my bet on sooner.
Player: Minotaur
Esrik: I wouldn't trust a minotaur as far as I can throw one. I'm pretty sure they are just waiting that we start to trust them and then they'll send their orc minions for our heads.
Player: Ongulf
Esrik: He's a distant relative of mine. I think he's still a bit troubled about the things that still can go wrong. I feel no envy for his position. ...
Esrik: Still, I think we could do better if a few more resources were spent on the smithy, but I guess for a while I have to live with what I've gotten so far.
Player: Progress
Esrik: Can you remember our start in some dirty cave? And now look around! I'm proud of my people and grateful for your assistance.
Player: caves
Esrik: The caves here were chosen by some of our best miners and architects. They make a fine base with easy access to the mines and they are easily defendable, too. ...
Esrik: Isn't it impressive what we have created in so little time? Of course it will not rival Kazordoon, jawoll, but it will become a new home for many! ...
Esrik: And as far as I can tell, it will also become a base for the more adventurous types like you.
Player: land
Esrik: Word is that the locals call it Zao. Sounds quite strange to me, jawoll.
Player: zao
Esrik: I'm not very interested in what is going on up there. I rather stay down here and let the others do the exploring.
Player: bye
Esrik: Bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.