About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Ethan

Transcript of Ethan

tibiasecrets emblem

Ethan

Transcript of Ethan

Player: hi
Ethan: Welcome to the paladin guild, Player! How can I help you?
Player: guild / job
Ethan: I train young paladins the art of our vocation, and an art it is without doubt. I was already teaching paladins before you were even born.
Player: art
Ethan: Of course it is also the knowledge of spells.
Player: spells
Ethan: Sorry, I don't teach spells for your vocation.
Player: name
Ethan: I'm Ethan.
Player: news
Ethan: For an old man like me everything sounds like old news.
Player: yalahar
Ethan: This city has seen better days.
Player: blood crystal
Ethan: Tamara mentioned it sometime ago.
Player: yalahari
Ethan: I hardly see any of them at all. I doubt that they care much about the things going on here. Else the city wouldn't be the mess it is.
Player: druid
Ethan: Their tranquil ways have preserved much of their ancient philosophy. I appreciate that.
Player: sorcerer
Ethan: Sorcerers have always been power-hungry maniacs, and that hasn't changed much over the years.
Player: knight
Ethan: The decline in knighthood seems even worse than the decline in our vocation.
Player: paladin
Ethan: What you call a paladin these days is a pale shadow of the paladins of old times. I expect my pupils to become role models and heroes, not selfish cowards.
Player: vocation
Ethan: Your vocation is your profession. There are four vocations in Tibia: paladins, knights, sorcerers, and druids.
Player: member
Ethan: Every paladin profits from his vocation. It has many advantages to be a paladin.
Player: excalibug
Ethan: It might be a myth, but as long as it inspires people to great deeds, it should be retold.
Player: time
Ethan: If you are as old as I am, you don't care about time anymore.
Player: magic
Ethan: Magic is a weapon like any other. If it is wielded by a fool, it can be disastrous.
Player: cookie
Ethan: I've just had dinner, but thanks.
Player: weapons
Ethan: A paladin has to be true like his aim. A good bow and a sure hand is not enough to bring down an enemy. It also takes a pure heart and an iron will.
Player: vampire
Ethan: The stories of vampires are always filled with romance and drama. I hope I live long enough to see then end of Yalahar's vampire story.
Player: advantage
Ethan: We will help you to improve your skills. Besides, I offer spells for paladins.
Player: old
Ethan: I'm 101 years old, but I don't consider myself as too old.
Player: king / tibianus
Ethan: I don't even remember who was king at the time I left Thais.
Player: missile
Ethan: Paladins are the best missile fighters in Tibia!
Player: palimuth
Ethan: He seems like a fine man to me. A man that cares about his city and his people. This is something quite rare these days.
Player: profit
Ethan: We will help you to improve your skills. Besides, I offer spells for paladins.
Player: skills
Ethan: Paladins are great warriors and magicians. Moreover, we are excellent missile fighters. Many people in Tibia want to join us.
Player: spellbook
Ethan: In a spellbook, your spells are listed. You will find the pronunciation of each spell in there. If you want to buy one, visit Xodet in the magic shop.
Player: warrior
Ethan: Of course, we aren't as strong as knights, but no druid or sorcerer will ever defeat a paladin with a sword.
Player: farewell / bye
Ethan: Bye, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.