About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Evan

Transcript of Evan

tibiasecrets emblem

Evan

Transcript of Evan

Player: hi / hello
Evan: Hello there. What are you doing in the distillery?
Player: name
Evan: I am known as Evan.
Player: distillery
Evan: This distillery is the heart of Tibia's rum production. As we speak, Liberty Bay's rum is starting to become famous all over Tibia.
Player: job
Evan: I am the supervisor of this distillery.
Player: rum
Evan: I don't have time to explain to you how to make rum. Just read the blackboard.
Player: harvest
Evan: I don't bother with harvesting. If you want to know about it, ask the workers.
Player: Sugar cane
Evan: Sugar cane is our most precious good.
Player: offer / buy / goods / sell / equipment / stuff / ware
Evan: I am actually not a merchant, I am a supervisor. I don't know if I have something of interest to offer.
Player: trade
Evan: A fire bug? Those are needed for sugar cane harvesting. Help yourself.
Player: fire bug
Evan: A fire bug? Those are needed for sugar cane harvesting. I guess I could sell one to you for 100 gold - are you interested?
Player: yes
Evan: Thank you. Here you go.
Player: fire bug
Evan: A fire bug? Those are needed for sugar cane harvesting. I guess I could sell one to you for 100 gold - are you interested?
Player: no
Evan: Well, it's better to keep your fingers off them anyway.
Player: bye / farewell
Evan: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.