tibiasecrets emblem

Fayla

Transcript of Fayla

tibiasecrets emblem

Fayla

Transcript of Fayla

Fayla: Do, re, mi, fa, so la, ti, do!
Player: hi / hello
Fayla: Welcome, dear! Can I help you? Are you looking for an instrument?
Player: name
Fayla: I am Madame Fayla Thibault. Call me Fay.
Player: job
Fayla: During office hours, I sell instruments. In the evenings and by appointment, I teach how to sing and to play an instrument.
Player: trade
Fayla: Of course, just take a look at my instruments.
Player: fay / fayla
Fayla: Yes, dear? Do you want to buy something?
Player: yes
Fayla: Well then, just ask for a trade and have a look!
Player: singer
Fayla: Ah, so you heard of me? Well, a lot of time has passed since then, my dear. Glorious days, but it doesn't do to repine, does it? Of course it doesn't. ...
Fayla: Now, how about a nice little instrument for your home? Just ask me for a trade and I'll set you right up.
Player: teach
Fayla: At the moment, I am fully booked, my dear. However, why not come to one of my soirées when you have the time? I'll let you know when the next one will be.
Player: lesson
Fayla: Not everyone here can afford his or her own instrument, and I enjoy music. So I made it my duty to teach all who strive to sing and play. After all, music is there to be shared.
Player: singer / opera
Fayla: Ah, so you heard of me? Well, a lot of time has passed since then, my dear. Glorious days, but it doesn't do to repine, does it? Of course it doesn't. ...
Fayla: Now, how about a nice little instrument for your home? Just ask me for a trade and I'll set you right up.
Player: wooden / flute
Fayla: That was a gift from a very mighty and noble friend. Ah, I could never part with it!
Player: sell / buy / instrument / music
Fayla: I sell only the finest instruments, if you are interested in a trade.
Player: city / Rathleton
Fayla: This is an ...interesting city, as I am sure you have already noticed. I believe you know glooth?
Player: glooth
Fayla: A strange substance that pervades every aspect of city life. Scientists study it, engineers construct with it... in short, it is used for many purposes.
Player: airtight cloth
Fayla: The princible sounds good... but is it sound? Ah, have I confused you? Sorry, my dear.
Player: airtight cloth
Fayla: This airtight cloth works splendidly. I have had rather less complaints from my neighbours about the loudness of singing lessons, lately.
Player: christine
Fayla: My litle proégée. She's got a lovely voice. You should visit one of our little soirées, you know.
Player: bye
Fayla: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.