About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Ferus

Transcript of Ferus

tibiasecrets emblem

Ferus

Transcript of Ferus

Player: Hi
Ferus: Welcome to my Chapel of Fire and Earth, Haishen.
Player: Name
Ferus: My name is Ferus Gemcutter, son of Fire and Earth, from the Molten Rock.
Player: Job
Ferus: I'm the keeper of this chapel and can bind loving souls in the holy ceremony of marriage.
Player: Ring
Ferus: You can buy wedding rings from many jewellers. I recommend Carina in Venore though, since the tailor in Venore also has wedding outfits in stock.
Player: Outfit
Ferus: You can buy a box with your wedding outfit from the tailor Norbert in Venore.
Player: Earth
Ferus: The nurturing and grounding force of nature. Supporting, carrying, feeding. What more could we ask for?
Player: Fire
Ferus: The life-giving and life-destroying force of nature. You need warmth to survive, but get too much of it and you'll burn. That's how it is with many things.
Player: Tibia
Ferus: I've seen much of it in the course of my life. I rarely go outside anymore nowadays, I prefer the company of my fellow dwarfs.
Player: Life
Ferus: Enjoy life while it lasts. Or as long as it is enjoyable. Mine has been a bit too long already, but still I'm glad to wander this world.
Player: Etzel
Ferus: Etzel is a good old friend of mine.
Player: Emperor
Ferus: The Hall of the Emperor is in the upper levels of Kazordoon. Quite far away from here, thus I'm glad we have this ore wagon system whenever I'm given an audience. My legs aren't what they once were.
Player: Kazordoon
Ferus: My home, my family.
Player: Orcs
Ferus: Well... the greenskins are trouble. Sadly that's a fact.
Player: Gods
Ferus: Although most dwarfs think that the Gods abandoned us, I believe they still watch over us and that everything happens for a reason.
Player: Ferumbras
Ferus: Sometimes I wonder if Ferumbras was brought upon us by the Gods. Challenges and trials are meant to be mastered, after all.
Player: Gold / Money
Ferus: Oh, I do the marriage ceremonies for free. But small donations are always welcome.
Player: Citizen
Ferus: You can become a citizen of Kazordoon in the temple below.
Player: Divorce
Ferus: Oh, I cannot divorce you. Sorry. Remember it is until death do you part - or not. Maybe other priests are less consequent. Or believe in the wrong Gods.
Player: Durin
Ferus: The first born. But we should not only care for our ancestors, but also for our descendants.
Player: Elves
Ferus: Live and let live, I'd say. Wars bring nothing but senseless destruction and mourning.
Player: Equipment
Ferus: My child, this is a Chapel not a shop! Sorry, but I think you're in the wrong place.
Player: Fight
Ferus: I stopped fighting a long time ago. Fighting is not good.
Player: Outfit
Ferus: You can buy a box with your wedding outfit from the tailor Norbert in Venore.
Player: Geomancer
Ferus: They worship the elemental forces of the earth.
Player: Technomancers
Ferus: Technomancers can be quite helpful if you have technical problems with your machinary.
Player: News
Ferus: I'm too old for news. But if you know anything interesting, feel free to tell me.
Player: Halls of the Ancients
Ferus: Ah, the ancient burial chamber of our ancestors. It is just a few steps from here.
Player: Heal
Ferus: My child, a few scratches will not kill you, so stop whining! A dwarf's heart knows no pain.
Player: Help
Ferus: I will pray to the forces fire and earth for you.
Player: Humans
Ferus: I've got to know some humans rather well. Some of them have true and honest hearts.
Player: Poem
Ferus: I'm not that poetic, I guess.
Player: Monster
Ferus: My child, there is no such thing! What you call monsters are just creatures who have as much right to live as you or I.
Player: Minotaurs
Ferus: I hold no grudge against minotaurs. They just do what they need to do to survive, I guess.
Player: Quest/Task/What do
Ferus: Life is an eternal quest. Master it with open eyes and open heart.
Player: Time
Ferus: I think it's the fourth age of the yellow flame, isn't it?
Player: Farewell
Ferus: May Fire and Earth bless you, Haishen!
Player: Bye
Ferus: May Fire and Earth bless you, Haishen!
Player: keeper
Ferus: Being a keeper is not only my job, it's my fate and calling.
Player: keeper
Player: Ceremony
Ferus: If you wish to initiate a marriage ceremony, the to-be-betrothed - that is you two lovebirds! - need to hand me a blank wedding ring and a box with a wedding outfit. Haishen, can you give me these items now?
Player: Ring
Ferus: Not to sound like a material dwarf, but rules are rules. Without the items there won't be any wedding. I'm a traditionalist! Better go to a jeweller and see the tailor in Venore before people consider you cheap!
Player: News
Ferus: I'm too old for news. But if you know anything interesting, feel free to tell me.
Player: Random word
Ferus: Aha, is that so...
Player: Donation
Ferus: Would you like to donate 50 gold for the chapel of fire and earth, Haishen?
Player: yes
Ferus: Thank you, child. That's very generous of you.
Player: Donation
Ferus: Would you like to donate 50 gold for the chapel of fire and earth, Haishen?
Player: No
Ferus: Well, a donation is voluntary. So don't worry about it.
Player: bye
Ferus: May Fire and Earth bless you, Player!
Player: bye

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.