About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Fiona

Transcript of Fiona

tibiasecrets emblem

Fiona

Transcript of Fiona

Player: hi
Fiona: Good day, Haishen. I hope you bring a lot of magical ingredients with you.
Player: magical ingredients
Fiona: Oof, there are too many to list. Magical ingredients can sometimes be found when you defeat a monster, for example bat wings. I buy many of these things if you don't want to use them for quests, just ask me for a trade.
Player: quests
Fiona: There are many quests out there where magical ingredients are required. If you are not sure whether you might need the stuff, better keep it.
Player: trade
Fiona: Sure, take a look. Apart from those, I also buy some of the possessions from famous demonlords and bosses. Ask me about it if you found anything interesting.
Player: time
Fiona: I never wear a watch. I dislike the pressure it gives me.
Player: curse / moon
Fiona: I buy magical ingredients for the Edron academy and study their effects when used for potions. But sadly I couldn't find out anything about a cure for the were-sickness. Talk to Alexander or Wyrdin, they might know something.
Player: name
Fiona: I am lady Fiona Mercury.
Player: edron
Fiona: I love the peaceful atmosphere.
Player: job
Fiona: I buy magical ingredients for the Edron academy and study their effects when used for potions.
Player: buy/sell/offer/stuff/equipment/goods/weapon/ware
Fiona: Sorry, but I'm not selling anything. I only buy magical ingredients. If you'd like to see what I need, ask me for a trade.
Player: potion
Fiona: If you are interested in potions, go visit Sandra's store.
Player: steel
Fiona: Sorry, I don't need any steel here.
Player: quest
Fiona: There are many quests out there where magical ingredients are required. If you are not sure whether you might need the stuff, better keep it.
Player: news
Fiona: Well, I stocked my wares up a bit.
Player: magical ingredients
Fiona: Oof, there are too many to list. Magical ingredients can sometimes be found when you defeat a monster, for example bat wings. I buy many of these things if you don't want to use them for quests, just ask me for a trade.
Player: tibia
Fiona: Not the ideal place to raise your children in, but still a world with its own charm.
Player: ferumbras
Fiona: He fascinates me. I've heard that they found his hideout... I'm very curious what will happen.
Player: spool of yarn
Fiona: Sorry, I only buy pure spider silk. Maybe they buy the yarn in Venore.
Player: cloth
Fiona: Sorry, I don't need any cloth here. I heard they buy it in Venore though.
Player: leather
Fiona: Sorry, I don't need any leather here. I heard they buy it in Venore though.
Player: iron
Fiona: Sorry, I don't need any iron here.
Player: paw
Fiona: Sorry, I don't need those. I heard some druid in Port Hope buys them.
Player: Orshabaal's Brain
Fiona: Impressive! You have retrieved the brain of Orshabaal himself! Would you really like to sell it for 12000 gold?
Player: no
Fiona: Maybe next time.
Player: Dragon Claw
Fiona: Impressive! You have obtained the claw of the feared Demodras! Would you really like to sell it for 8000 gold?
Player: nose ring
Fiona: Impressive! You have found the nose ring of the famous Horned Fox! Would you really like to sell it for 2000 gold?
Player: no
Fiona: Maybe next time.
Player: bye
Fiona: Good bye and please come back soon.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.