About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Frafnar

Transcript of Frafnar

tibiasecrets emblem

Frafnar

Transcript of Frafnar

Player: hi / hello
Frafnar: Don't you see that I'm trying to write a poem? So what's the matter?
Player: beer
Frafnar: I don't drink any beer until Bolfona agrees to drink one with me....or two.
Player: beregar
Frafnar: The citadel under the mountain. How poetic! Maybe I could use that in my poem for Bolfona.
Player: Bolfona
Frafnar: She is sooooo beautiful, so feminine, so elegant. You'll find her in the tavern of Beregar.
Player: deeper mines
Frafnar: They have been closed for ages. We dug too deep and woke up some ancient evil.
Player: dwarf / dwarv
Frafnar: We may be small, but you better don't underestimate us.
Player: eastern wing
Frafnar: From there the deeper parts of the city can be reached. Too bad for you that only dwarfs may enter there.
Player: mine
Frafnar: It's a crystal mine. You know, long corridors, rails, ore wagons and....surprise...CRYSTALS.
Player: Grombur
Frafnar: He always stares on Bolfona. If he touches her ONE time, I promise I ..... Calm down Frafnar! Breathe deeply! Nothing happened.
Player: job
Frafnar: I guard the entrance to the western part of the mine.
Player: mission / quest
Frafnar: Are you in love, too? Just asking because I also tend to forget things just seconds after they have been told me.
Player: name
Frafnar: I'm Frafnar and I guard the entrance to the western part of the mine.
Player: Nokmir
Frafnar: Have you heard the news? He has stolen Rerun's ring.
Player: northern wing
Frafnar: The emperor and his staff live there.
Player: poem
Frafnar: I'm writing it for Bolfona. I'm rather a shy dwarf, you know.
Player: write
Frafnar: I'm writing it for Bolfona. I'm rather a shy dwarf, you know. Don't dare to go to her and tell her about my feelings, but maybe you could help me.
Player: bye
Frafnar: Yeye, I won't miss you!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.