Gnombold

Transcript of Gnombold

tibiasecrets emblem

Gnombold

Transcript of Gnombold

Player: Hi
Gnombold: Hi!
Player: Job
Gnombold: I'm the officer responsible for this area. I give out missions, accept mission reports and oversee our defences.
Player: Area
Gnombold: The levels around us are... well, they are strange. We are still not entirely sure how they were created. It seems obvious that they are artificial, but they seem not to be burrowed or the like. ...
Gnombold: We found strange stone formations that were not found on other layers around the Spike, but there is no clue at all if they are as natural as they look. It seems someone used some geomantic force to move the earth. ...
Gnombold: For what reason this has been done we can't tell as we found no clues of colonisation. ...
Gnombold: There are theories that the caves are some kind of burrow of some extinct creature or even creatures that are still around us, but exist as some form of invisible energy; but those theories are far-fetched and not supported by any discoveries. ...
Gnombold: Be that as it may, whatever those caves were meant for, these days they are crawling with creatures of different kinds and all are hostile towards us. The competition for food is great down here, and everything is seen as prey by the cave dwellers. ...
Gnombold: Some would like to feast on the crystal of the Spike, others would prefer a diet of gnomes. What they have in common is that they are a threat. If we can't keep them under control their constant attacks and raids on the Spike will wear us down. ...
Gnombold: That's where adventurers fit in to save the day.
Player: Mission
Gnombold: Sorry, but no! Your expertise could be put to better use elsewhere. Here awaits you no challenge. You are desperately needed in the deeper levels of the Spike. Report there immediately.
Player: Reports
Gnombold: What mission do you want to report about: the gathering of geomantic charges, the task to fertilise the mushroom caves, the destroying of monster nests or the killing of crystal crushers?
Player: Spike
Gnombold: Yet another wonder conceived by brilliant gnomish minds. I envy you to be here with us. If I were not a gnome, the next best thing I could imagine is to be here, with us. You must be so thrilled and grateful.
Player: Dwarf
Gnombold: They might be small but still they are not gnomes. Actually, they are rather odd people. I get along better with you humans.
Player: Gnome
Gnombold: Gnomes have lived autonomous for so long that it still feels odd to work with strangers for many of us.
Player: Human
Gnombold: I wonder if it hurts to be a human. I mean ... you are so ... stretched!
Player: Below
Gnombold: Dangerous but cowardly. In the end we will prevail. They will likely give up eventually.
Player: Bye
Gnombold: Good bye Haishen and take care.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.