About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Gordon

Transcript of Gordon

tibiasecrets emblem

Gordon

Transcript of Gordon

Player: hi
Gordon: Uhh, rather don't talk to me, it'll get me into trouble.
Player: distillery
Gordon: There's a large distillery in the south of Liberty Bay. As we speak, Liberty Bay's rum is starting to become famous all over Tibia.
Player: fire bug
Gordon: You don't know what a fire bug is? It's a little magical insect setting everything on fire that it touches. Strange and somewhat dangerous creature, but very useful.
Player: free town
Gordon: You mean Summerhaven? That was our town originally located where Liberty Bay is now.
Player: governor
Gordon: Sometimes I wonder if that man has any idea what's going on behind his back. Even the slum people know.
Player: harvest
Gordon: To harvest sugar cane first the useless leaves have to be burnt away. The remaining stalks are cut and brought into the distillery.
Player: how are you
Gordon: Wow, been ages since someone asked me that. My back is usually aching and inhaling all this smoke is not actually healthy either, but I guess I could be worse.
Player: leaves / burn
Gordon: Oh no, you can't use a normal torch to burn these leaves. It's more efficient to use a fire bug.
Player: Liberty Bay
Gordon: Such irony to have a city called Liberty Bay built on the ruins of a free town.
Player: name
Gordon: My name is Gordon. It's really sad that you sort of lose your identity as a harvester. Same work, same dress code.
Player: random word
Gordon: Please, I really gotta work and don't have time for smalltalk.
Player: sell
Gordon: Sorry mate, not allowed to sell you anything. The sugar cane I harvest and the rum I distill are property of Liberty Bay.
Player: slum
Gordon: Just because we're poor and forced to live in shanties that doesn't mean we have lost our pride. I prefer this life to being a rich pig living on the back of others.
Player: sugar cane
Gordon: Sugar cane is what made Vandura rich... or at least the people claiming it for themselves.
Player: Summerhaven
Gordon: Ahh... I miss it.
Player: talk / job
Gordon: Oh well... as you can see I harvest sugar cane. Not as if I ever wanted to be one. It's all due to the war.
Player: Vandura
Gordon: The name of this island.
Player: venore / thais
Gordon: Thais, Venore... all the same. Greedy for power and wealth.
Player: war
Gordon: That's a long story. There was a time when Vandura used to be free and Liberty Bay didn't even exist. I fought in the war for Vandura, but we had no chance against the united power of Thais and Venore.
Player: bye / farewell
Gordon: Long live the governor... or so.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.