About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Gree Dee

Transcript of Gree Dee

tibiasecrets emblem

Gree Dee

Transcript of Gree Dee

Player: hi
Gree Dee: Be greeted esteemed customer with a full purse!
Player: job / customer
Gree Dee: I sell general equipment. Just ask me for a trade.
Player: trade
Gree Dee: You will not believe how cheap my items are.
Player: al dee
Gree Dee: My foolish brother thinks he'll get rich by selling equipment to some inexperienced paupers, but I know better!
Player: buy / offer
Gree Dee: Just ask me for a trade.
Player: stuff / wares
Gree Dee: It's almost as if I were handing them out for free. Just ask me for a trade.
Player: yalahar
Gree Dee: The city is a virtual gold mine. People from all over the world come here to explore and to get rich ...
Gree Dee: So they have much money to spend on supplies!
Player: yalahari
Gree Dee: They aren't worse than other nobles or officials. To be precise, they are so uninterested in our affairs that I prefer them to other city officials.
Player: vampire
Gree Dee: Uhm, unfortunately I just ran out of garlic necklaces. But I heard they help.
Player: cookie
Gree Dee: I'm not interested in trading my wares for cookies.
Player: alchemist quarter
Gree Dee: If they ever rebuild that city, I really hope to participate in this venture in some way.
Player: sunken quarter
Gree Dee: If you find some treasures down there, I might be interested in doing business with you.
Player: foreign quarter
Gree Dee: I tried to convince them of the quality of human wares, but without success.
Player: factory quarter
Gree Dee: I think the Yalahari should leave the factories inactive. They'd only ruin honest people's profit.
Player: trade quarter
Gree Dee: Mr. West is a honest man, that's for sure. You'll never hear me saying something bad about Mr. West.
Player: magician quarter
Gree Dee: The surviving magicians there seem to rely on resources they get by themselves. What a shame!
Player: arena quarter
Gree Dee: I wonder where these gladiators get their supplies from? I wouldn't mind to sell them some decent equipment.
Player: blood crystal
Gree Dee: If I had one, I could charge a fortune for it...
Player: shop
Gree Dee: My shop will be famous soon enough. With all the dangers that are around this city, adventurers have to resupply constantly!
Player: bye
Gree Dee: You really should have bought some extra stuff, just in case.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.