About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Grombur

Transcript of Grombur

tibiasecrets emblem

Grombur

Transcript of Grombur

Player: beer
Grombur: THAT is a problem....I tell you. My shift lasts for 48 hours and no one cares about my thirst. That's such a shame! The barrel over there is already empty and I still have 37 hours to go.
Player: beregar
Grombur: Congrats on finding it! We don't get many visitors here.
Player: disturb
Grombur: I AM GROMBUR GOLDTOOTH, GUARD OF THIS MINE HERE! No one is allowed to enter.
Player: dwarv/dwarf
Grombur: Down here! Yes, here. I'm a dwarf.
Player: enter/permission
Grombur: I already told you that you may enter, and now leave me with my cask........ahhhh.
Player: frafnar
Grombur: What a wimp! 'Bolfona here, Bolfona there!'.
Player: guard
Grombur: I love this job. No threat on this side of the door, and everyday I find someone stupid enough to bring me beer, hrhrhrhr.
Player: job
Grombur: I AM GROMBUR GOLDTOOTH, GUARD OF THIS MINE HERE! No one is allowed to enter.
Player: mine
Grombur: It's a crystal mine. Very rare crystals can be found here. We mine them and produce all kind of precious things out of them. Well, not me. I'm too clumsy for this kind of work so, they PROMOTED me to a guard! ...
Grombur: I'm a good guard, no one without permission is allowed to enter.
Player: mission/quest
Grombur: No more trouble for me, no more work for you. Leave me alone with my cask.
Player: name
Grombur: You haven't heard anything about me yet?! I aehhhhhhohoh........sorry....I AM GROMBUR GOLDTOOTH, GUARD OF THIS MINE HERE!...Impressive, huh?
Player: Nokmir
Grombur: He is guarding the entrance to the northern mine if you're looking for him.
Player: promot
Grombur: Every year the most honoured dwarf gets promoted. I for myself are not keen on being promoted. I prefer sitting here with my cask of beer.
Player: rehal
Grombur: I don't mind who sits on that throne as long as I have enough to drink.
Player: Rerun
Grombur: I'm sure he's still drunk after THAT amount of beer he drank yesterday.
Player: ring
Grombur: Oh well, I liked Nokmir. He used to be a good dwarf until that day on which he stole the ring from Rerun.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.