Huntsman

Transcript of Huntsman

tibiasecrets emblem

Huntsman

Transcript of Huntsman

Player: hi / hello
Huntsman: Howdy partner.
Player: name
Huntsman: Sorry, I don't think telling a stranger your name is a smart thing to do.
Player: balance
Huntsman: To be honest, I don't care too much about that spiritual balance thing. Better talk to Benevola about such things. ...
Huntsman: As a matter of fact though, if too many animals are killed, things might rapidly change for the worse. ...
Huntsman: So it's only practical thinking to keep the balance in mind as long as I can afford it.
Player: Benevola
Huntsman: She is a bit overly concerned about that nature and balance stuff but she has a good heart. She is living in the woods between Carlin and Ab'Dendriel. I'll mark her hut on your map.
Player: huntsman
Huntsman: I hunt game of all sorts to earn a living. I respect the balance of nature though and take only as much as I need.
Player: job
Huntsman: I'm just a simple huntsman.
Player: white deer
Huntsman: The white deer are somewhat sacred to the elves. Though their fur and antlers are rumoured to earn a decent amount of gold on the market, it's probably not worth the trouble.
Player: gold
Huntsman: Just between you and me, I heard a guy named Cruleo is offering some handsome cash for the trophies of a white deer.
Player: Cruleo
Huntsman: He has a house in the wilderness. Just between Ab'Dendriel and the orcland. I'll mark his hut on your map.
Player: status
Huntsman: The wildlife is healthy and vibrant.
Player: bye
Huntsman: Good bye. Take care

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.