About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Ishebad

Transcript of Ishebad

tibiasecrets emblem

Ishebad

Transcript of Ishebad

Player: Hi
Ishebad: Be mourned, pilgrim in flesh. Are you looking for a promotion?
Player: promotion/yes
Ishebad: Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?
Player: yes
Ishebad: You are already promoted.
Player: name
Ishebad: I am Ishebad the chosen.
Player: job/arkhothep
Ishebad: The pharaoh wants not to be disturbed. I am his grand vizier and responsible for the daily affairs of the city and promotions of heroes.
Player: time
Ishebad: Time does not matter to the undead.
Player: Ankrahmun
Ishebad: Our city will become the capital of a worldwide empire.
Player: Darashia
Ishebad: This village is so insignificant that our wise pharaoh has chosen to ignore it.
Player: Darama
Ishebad: The rule of our beloved pharaoh will soon span this continent and one day the whole known world.
Player: Pharaoh
Ishebad: Our immortal ruler, may he be blessed, is the keeper of our enlightenment and our saviour.
Player: Scarab
Ishebad: The scarabs are keepers of secrets. Some secrets are not meant for you mortals. Ever keep that in mind.
Player: ascension/uthun/rah/akh
Ishebad: Consult a priest to learn how you could achieve ascension.
Player: Kazordoon/Ab'dendriel/Venore/Edron/Thais
Ishebad: Other cities are of no importance. Ankrahmun will become the centre of the known world anyway.
Player: ascension
Ishebad: Consult a priest to learn how you could achieve ascension.
Player: mourned
Ishebad: You mortals are all to be mourned for your miserable existence.
Player: Eremo
Ishebad: It is said that he lives on a small island near Edron. Maybe the people there know more about him.
Player: Tibia
Ishebad: This world just awaits the wisdom of our pharaoh. It needs that wisdom and will soon learn to appreciate it.
Player: mortality
Ishebad: If you please our pharaoh, he will reward you and free you from your mortality.
Player: Temple
Ishebad: The temple will take care of your spiritual matters.
Player: Undead / Undeath
Ishebad: Undeath is only for the chosen.
Player: Ashmunrah
Ishebad: The fallen pharaoh did not see it was time to step back and let his son rule. So he met the fate that he deserved.
Player: Farewell/Bye
Ishebad: Good bye, Player!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.