Forums

Post has published by Mogh
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Keymaster

Player: hi / hello
    Isolde: Oh, be greeted. Maybe you require my assistance as a paladin spell trainer.
    Player: assistance / job
    Isolde: I serve as officer and trainer for paladins in this fortress.
    Player: Charlotta
    Isolde: This old woman gives me shivers. Another reason to avoid the town. She has some way to look at me … as if she knew something about me that not even I am aware of … but forgive me, that’s just my imagination.
    Player: Chondur
    Isolde: His name was mentioned once or twice by whispering locals. I think he does not live in this town if he exists at all.
    Player: cult
    Isolde: There is something evil brewing under the surface of Liberty Bay. The angry and the discontented are easily swayed by the promises of sinister seducers.
    Player: djinn
    Isolde: As a child I heard stories about these magical spirits. There are good djinns and evil djinns. It is rumoured that they live somewhere in the lands of the pyramids and deserts.
    Player: Eleonore
    Isolde: The governor’s daughter is rumoured to be a bit rebellious <smiles>. Perhaps she is only missing the right man at her side.
    Player: Ferumbras
    Isolde: The evil he represents cannot be stopped easily. Perhaps you should talk to Malunga, the mage from Edron. As far as I know, the academy knows more about the connection of the dark ones to these isles.
    Player: governor
    Isolde: The governor is a very busy man. He leaves military issues in the competent hands of admiral Wyrmslicer.
    Player: king
    Isolde: Although I admire our king, all the crowded festivities were not to my taste. I don’t mind my noble heritage too much and so I gladly accepted my duties here.
    Player: Liberty Bay
    Isolde: My duties hardly leave me time to visit the town. I don’t like crowded streets and too many people anyway. I rather prefer a walk along the beach, to watch the sea from the cliffs or to listen to the music of wind and waves.
    Player: loveless / theodore
    Isolde: I wish Tristan would be more careful about that man. Although only a tradesman, there is something dangerous about him. It does not seem wise to have him as an enemy.
    Player: pirate
    Isolde: I can understand their desire for freedom. This, of course, does not justify robbery or murder in any way.
    Player: plantation
    Isolde: The people work quite hard on the plantations in the West. I sometimes listen to the sad melodies the workers are singing.
    Player: quara
    Isolde: The quara pose an even greater danger than the pirates do. Whereas the pirates are out for plunder, the quara try to destroy us all.
    Player: Raymond Striker
    Isolde: That man leads some of the pirates. He is famous for his daring robberies and his escapes from justice. In the end though, his legacy will consist only of a few stories that are shared in a smoky tavern by some old sea dogs.
    Player: rum
    Isolde: If people would be more disciplined in the use of rum, everything were only half as bad.
    Player: Sniper Gloves
    Isolde: We are always looking for sniper gloves. They are supposed to raise accuracy. If you find a pair, bring them here. Maybe I can offer you a nice trade.
    Player: sugar
    Isolde: They say the sugar is the treasure of the isle.
    Player: thais
    Isolde: Thais was so crowded I hardly found a space to breath. And the city was too busy to get my thoughts sorted. Here everything seems closer, more real. The sea, the people, enemies and friends.
    Player: Tristan
    Isolde: Tristan … Tristan … Oh how even his name lets my heart jump in joy. <blushes> Forgive me, I really adore this young hero and our hearts will always be united in love.
    Player: venore
    Isolde: Venore always seemed to me like a lurking moloch. A greedy octopus whose arms are everywhere … but of course that’s only a foolish impression and I don’t judge people based on such ponderings.
    Player: voodoo
    Isolde: <shivers> I think that is dark magic and a mockery of the gods. Sadly the natives seem not to recognise what they are dealing with.
    Player: Wyrmslicer
    Isolde: Admiral Wyrmslicer is a man of principles. He is rather a man of doings than of great words. That might put him in a disadvantage on battlegrounds that are parlours and not a field or the sea.
    Player: bye / farewell
    Isolde: Good bye.

Some statements about spells (paladin only):

Player: spell
    Isolde: I can teach rune spells and instant spells. What kind of spell do you wish to learn? You can also tell me for which level you would like to learn a spell, if you prefer that.
    Player: rune spells
    Isolde: I sell ‘Destroy Field Rune’, ‘Holy Missile Rune’ and ‘Disintegrate Rune’.
    Player: instant spells
    Isolde: I sell healing spells, supply spells, attack spells and support spells. Which of these interests you most?
    Player: healing spells
    Isolde: In this category I have ‘Magic Patch’, ‘Light Healing’, ‘Intense Healing’, ‘Divine Healing’, ‘Cure Poison’, ‘Cure Curse’, ‘Recovery’, ‘Salvation’ and ‘Intense Recovery’.
    Player: supply spells
    Isolde: In this category I have ‘Arrow Call’, ‘Conjure Arrow’, ‘Enchant Spear’ and ‘Conjure Explosive Arrow’.
    Player: attack spells
    Isolde: In this category I have ‘Ethereal Spear’, ‘Divine Missile’, ‘Divine Caldera’, ‘Holy Flash’ and ‘Strong Ethereal Spear’.
    Player: support spells
    Isolde: In this category I have ‘Magic Rope’, ‘Levitate’, ‘Haste’, ‘Find Person’, ‘Light’, ‘Cancel Invisibility’ and ‘Great Light’.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Mogh.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.