tibiasecrets emblem

Jimmy

Transcript of Jimmy

Player: Hi
Jimmy: Hello my friend. What's up?
Player: Job
Jimmy: Guess what? I'm a thief!
Player: Name
Jimmy: People call me Jimmy Swiftfinger.
Player: Ninja
Jimmy: What's that? Never heard of it.
Player: Yalahar
Jimmy: This city is a huge jail with its keepers in the middle. I've never seen its former brilliance so I rather see it in a negative light.
Player: Yalahari
Jimmy: I don't like them and I can't see how they should ever have managed to build a city like this. I mean, they were never able to organise that many people.
Player: Dwarf
Jimmy: Some dwarfs live in Yalahar but they are not very talkative. I have no clue where they came from.
Player: Beregar
Jimmy: Never heard of that.
Player: Mistrock
Jimmy: This island is weird. It's definitely no ordinary mist that covers the island most of the days. To me it looks more like....steam from a chimney.
Player: Fenrock
Jimmy: I've never been there because there is no reason to go. It is cold and the island is small and meagre.
Player: Quest
Jimmy: We had a deal and I kept my word, so what do you want? You'd better leave now.
Player: Assassin
Jimmy: I don't kill people.
Player: Alchemist Quarter
Jimmy: I was a little boy when the quarter blew up. It was a huge explosion and the stench was evil. No one made it out there alive. Every living being mutated into some monster.
Player: Factory Quarter
Jimmy: What are they producing there anyway? Tell me if you find out.
Player: Magic Quarter
Jimmy: I sneaked in once. You have to know that it is not allowed for 'normal' citizens like me to enter. They carry out dark experiments there, that's for sure.
Player: Cemetery Quarter
Jimmy: No one knows what really happened there. The whole quarter is overrun with undead and demonic creatures. It's the work of the mages if you ask me.
Player: Sunken Quarter
Jimmy: A smart person like you has surely seen that most of the city has grown larger than the island it was built on. The Yalahari built metal construction to enlarge the city. ...
Jimmy: Well, in the case of the sunken quarter, it didn't work out. The whole quarter broke away and sunk into the sea.
Player: Foreigner Quarter
Jimmy: The foreigner quarter is almost as shabby as the trade quarter. Be careful there or you might get in trouble.
Player: Arena Quarter
Jimmy: I like the zoo quarter. I often go there and watch the animals. One advice, though: Stay away from the arena! The gladiators there are always up for a fight and there are rumours about some very strong undead gladiators deep down under the arena.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.