About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

John

Transcript of John

tibiasecrets emblem

John

Transcript of John

Player: hi / hello
John: Welcome, welcome to Treasure Island, Player! Come, look and buy your souvenirs here!
Player: offer / buy / goods / sell / equipment / stuff / ware
John: I offer fishing rods, worms, shovels, picks, bags, ropes, backpacks, torches and even treasure maps! Ask me for a trade.
Player: job
John: I sell exquisite equipment for treasure hunters, as well as a few treasures I found here myself.
Player: name
John: I am John Copper, pleased to trade with you.
Player: treasure
John: Oh, now we're talking. If you want to find a treasure, you really need one of my highly accurate treasure maps.
Player: treasure map
John: Hey, hey, don't blame me for you not finding a treasure. If you can't read my map correctly, it's not my problem.
Player: watch
John: Hey, hey, don't blame me if you don't know how to handle a noble watch carefully.
Player: trade
John: Of course, just browse through my wares.
Player: bye / farewell
John: Good luck finding a treasure!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.