About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Karith

Transcript of Karith

tibiasecrets emblem

Karith

Transcript of Karith

Player: hi / hello
Karith: Hello! Tell me what's on your mind. Time is money.
Player: ab'dendriel
Karith: I must admit this bug milk is something special. The rich Yalahari might be quite fond of it. Do you want a passage to Ab'Dendriel for 150 gold?
Player: ankrahmun
Karith: The Yalahari seem to be obsessed with conserving their dead, so I guess the embalming fluid will be a great success in Yalahar. Do you want a passage to Ankrahmun for 220 gold?
Player: carlin
Karith: The evergreen flower pots are an amusing item that might find some customers here. Do you want a passage to Carlin for 175 gold?
Player: darashia
Karith: Of course it is merely superstition that the darashian sand wasp honey brings back youth and vitality, but as long people pay a decent price, I couldn't care less. Do you want a passage to Darashia for 200 gold?
Player: thais
Karith: Astonishing enough the royal satin seems to suit the exquisite taste of the Yalahari. Do you want a passage to Thais for 190 gold?
Player: liberty bay
Karith: The rum of this city seems .. adequate for the taste of some inhabitants. Do you want a passage to Liberty Bay for 265 gold?
Player: venore
Karith: The swamp spice will turn out very lucrative considering that it helps to make even the most disgusting dish taste good. Do you want a passage to Venore for 175 gold?
Player: port hope
Karith: Ivory is highly prized by the artisans of the Yalahari. Do you want a passage to Port Hope for 250 gold?
Player: travora
Karith: Travora is the place for the character world transfer, so if you travel there make sure you actually do want to change worlds. Do you want to purchase a new daily ticket for 1000 gold?
Player: svargrond
Karith: I deny going there. It is way too cold there.
Player: kazordoon
Karith: Even if they had a harbour, I can do without the company of dwarfs.
Player: edron
Karith: This city is of no interest to us.
Player: krailos
Karith: That's a faraway grassland, inhabited by savage ogres, as the word is. I won't sail there.
Player: issavi
Karith: A beautiful city in a strange but fascinating land. I don't sail there, though.
Player: darama
Karith: Darama is a continent, not a city! I guess that is what happens when someone has never seen a school from the inside.
Player: ship / sail / trip / destination / passage / go / town
Karith: For the sake of profit, we established ship routes to Ab'Dendriel, Darashia, Venore, Ankrahmun, Port Hope, Thais, Liberty Bay and Carlin. I can also sail you to Travora, if you want.
Player: mind / job
Karith: I'm the captain of this ship. Now and then a Yalahari wants to make a trip around the isle. ...
Karith: It's a special privilege, although a rare one.
Player: name
Karith: I'm Karith. I don't belong to a caste any longer, and only serve the Yalahari.
Player: how are you
Karith: I guess as soon as you are leaving, I'll be fine.
Player: excalibug
Karith: I'm sure the Yalahari possess more powerful weapons than that.
Player: yalahar
Karith: The city was a marvel to behold. It is certain that its ruin was caused by too many foreigners.
Player: vampire
Karith: I leave them in peace, they leave me in peace. Whatever.
Player: blood crystal
Karith: I'm not interested in stuff like that.
Player: monster
Karith: The power of the Yalahari will ward off all monsters.
Player: ferumbras
Karith: I bet his power is nothing compared to the awesome might of the Yalahari.
Player: yalahari
Karith: The Yalahari are wiser and more powerful than you could ever imagine. You won't be able to understand the extent of their power. It's a pity there are only so few left.
Player: elf
Karith: I've got no contact to other elves, my family came here a generation ago.
Player: dwarf
Karith: Luckily, those little diggers are a rare sight here.
Player: god / banor / uman / zathroth
Karith: Gods are useless at best and a danger at worst.
Player: rumor / rumour / news
Karith: I'm too busy to bother about rumours.
Player: mission / task / quest
Karith: I doubt that you can do anything that would be useful for me!
Player: bye
Karith: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.