About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Karl

Transcript of Karl

tibiasecrets emblem

Karl

Transcript of Karl

Player: hi / hello
Karl: Pshhhht! Not that loud ... but welcome.
Player: army / women
Karl: Their army is the tool of opression. Hunting down every alcohol smuggler they can get.
Player: beer
Karl: Psst. Let's trade.
Player: hard stuff
Karl: Todd took all the money we could gather to buy us the best stuff on the whole continent.
Player: headquarters
Karl: Well it's more a hidden tavern, so to say.
Player: hugo
Karl: I think Todd mentioned a Hugo once.
Player: job / saloon / welcome
Karl: I am the responsible for our ... uhm ... resistance.
Player: karl
Karl: Who told you that???
Player: king / thais
Karl: I'm sure if the king learns about our tragedy, he will support us with alcohol.
Player: laws / needs / opression / alcohol
Karl: Those crazy women forbid us alcohol in the city! Imagine that!
Player: name
Karl: I won't tell you my name.
Player: news / rumors
Karl: Some travelers from Edron told about a great treasure guarded by cruel demons in the dungeons there.
Player: queen / eloise
Karl: Well, shes not that bad ... but some of her laws are.
Player: resistance
Karl: We fight the opression of the males and male needs by the women. This is our secret headquarters.
Player: smuggler
Karl: We collected money and hired one of the best smuggler in the whole land. His name is Todd.
Player: special
Karl: Carlin is known for its evergreen plants which the local druids have grown.
Player: stuff / offer / ware / drink / goods / buy / sell / equipment
Karl: I can offer you beer for a trade. For wine and really hard stuff we have to wait for Todd.
Player: tavern
Karl: Our offers are limited but here a man can buy what a man needs.
Player: Tim
Karl: Ah, Tim was such a ladies' man in his youth. He has broken many hearts and the women fainted on account of his kisses. Today they faint on account of his breath.
Player: Todd
Karl: A true fighter for malehood. He will bring us all the hard stuff from Thais and even contact the king there to support us.
Player: trade
Karl: Here, but psssst!
Player: bye / farewell
Karl: Please come back, but don't tell others.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.