About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Lazaran

Transcript of Lazaran

tibiasecrets emblem

Lazaran

Transcript of Lazaran

Player: hi
Lazaran: Me greet you, Mogh, hero and much friend of tribe!
Player: beer
Lazaran: Bee-ah? Sound like animal. Hope is not dangerous!
Player: dragon people
Lazaran: Like snakes on legs they are. Living in great cities in North. Once ruled all the land. Hunting all. Green men fought and stole plains from snakemen who are people of the dragons.
Player: drink
Lazaran: Yes! We drink to peace. And to success of great hunt.
Player: dwarf / dwarves
Lazaran: You ill? You make strange noise.
Player: excalibug
Lazaran: We often eat bug. Excalibug sound much yummy!
Player: farmine
Lazaran: Yes we often starving. Food not plenty.
Player: fasuon
Lazaran: Fasuon is watcher and judge. All day his flaming eyes looking on world. Only in night he sleeps, that is why many evil happens in night.
Player: gods
Lazaran: We know many gods. Pandor, god of war, Uzroth, god of spirits, Krunus, god of food and Fasuon, watcher with two burning eyes. You see, we know many gods, more than I can count.
Player: green ones
Lazaran: Fierce warriors, led by horned ones. Great numbers. Stealing plains from dragon people.
Player: horned ones
Lazaran: Horned people only few but fearsome warriors. Master of green ones they become. Making all green ones obey.
Player: job
Lazaran: Me chief of tribe.
Player: kito
Lazaran: Me look for Kito everywhere again. Always gone when something needs doing.
Player: krunus
Lazaran: Krunus let things grow. Gives women magic to grow little people.
Player: land / zao
Lazaran: Land called Zao by snakemen. Perhaps has meaning in snake language. We no need other name for land than land. Is no other we know.
Player: language
Lazaran: You speak language of priests. You language is holy language only leaders and priests speaking. That why we know you good. ...
Lazaran: Language of my people other language is. Tribe only know few words in holy language from prayers.
Player: little men
Lazaran: We come and see little men. They like us, only very little. They having good weapon and armor, like the greens.
Player: lizard
Lazaran: No, no, me called Lazaran. Not Leezaraad.
Player: makao
Lazaran: Me no want talk about Makao.
Player: minotaur
Lazaran: Not know of mean Otau. If he mean to you he not our friend either!
Player: mission
Lazaran: Me thank you much for your help. You done much to help tribe. No mission left, but only tasks.
Player: monster
Lazaran: Green ones on wolves chase us in plains. Dragon people are worse. All that green is mean. Ungh! Ungh!
Player: namasa
Lazaran: Yes.. Namasa young pretty woman.
Player: name
Lazaran: Me Lazaran.
Player: pandor
Lazaran: Pandor ashamed of us. We lost all to greens. Now we not in favour of Pandor. That's why we live in cave.
Player: task
Lazaran: Many need doing. Me have colour task, mushroom task and hunt task.
Player: tatak
Lazaran: He sound our war drums! That where name come from. Tatak, tatak!
Player: tibia
Lazaran: Me no know what you mean.
Player: tribe
Lazaran: Our tribe here live long time. Tribe once was great, one of many. Now we are all what left of tribe. Snakemen hunted our people. Snakemen make many kill. Our people go hiding. Only go out in night when snakemen sleep. ...
Lazaran: All who survived gathered. Made new tribe. We trying to survive. We no seek war with others. We little hunt and much eat mushroom found in caves. Growing mushrooms we do to survive.
Player: ulala
Lazaran: Very wise priest. She speaks to gods, and can also speak to you. You can find upstairs on prayer place!
Player: uzroth
Lazaran: Uzroth is master of spirits, good and bad. Uzroth is very moody. One day he give you present, next day he send evil spirit. Must do much to make Uzroth happy.
Player: war
Lazaran: Many mighty monster rule land. We fight. We lose. We flee to mountain to hide.
Player: bye / farewell
Lazaran: Go good.
Player: peace
Lazaran: Yes, yes! Tribe make great peace with tribe of little men and you! You smoke pipes of peace with us?
Player: yes
Lazaran: We brothers in peace now. No blood will be shed with your people! Ugha
Player: peace
Lazaran: Yes, yes! Tribe make great peace with tribe of little men and you! You smoke pipes of peace with us?
Player: no
Lazaran: You should think again. No good land to have too many enemies!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.