About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Leeland

Transcript of Leeland

tibiasecrets emblem

Leeland

Transcript of Leeland

Player: hi
Leeland: Greetings, Player! Please don't interrupt me for too long!
Player: interrupt / job
Leeland: I'm the owner of the Useful Things Warehouse.
Player: Warehouse
Leeland: I offer many things. Actually I'm sure you'll find something here you have desired for a long time.
Player: time
Leeland: So it is a watch you need? Make sure to buy one downstairs.
Player: name
Leeland: My name is Slim, Leeland Slim.
Player: tibia
Leeland: I have seen most of it. And I like it.
Player: thais
Leeland: Perhaps one day I'll settle in Thais again. I love the city's potential.
Player: tax
Leeland: Taxes are a necessary evil, people say. I like that.
Player: army
Leeland: Your question suggests you are interested in military? I'm sure you'll find something interesting in my warehouse.
Player: news
Leeland: I would love to have the time to chat and exchange gossip, but sadly business always comes first, you know?
Player: carlin
Leeland: I was there some time ago. I exchanged ideas with some important people there and even could sell them something that furthered their cause.
Player: king
Leeland: Do I hear envy in your voice? Is this really what you want? To be ... king? Well, one never knows ... perhaps you find something royal in my warehouse.
Player: ferumbras
Leeland: Ah, Ferumbras. I remember selling him torches for his first adventure as if it was yesterday.
Player: excalibug
Leeland: That's one of the few things even I can't acquire for you.
Player: privilege
Leeland: Privileges have to be paid for. The one way ... or the other.
Player: gambling
Leeland: I just love bets and gambling. It inspires people doing such interesting things.
Player: bye
Leeland: Good bye, Player. Make sure to visit my shop.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.